🇸 🇪 🇦 🇸 🇴 🇳 🇹 🇼 🇴

<<<<<ᏢᎡᎬᏙᏆᎬᏔ >>>>>

                                        𓇢𓆸𓇢𓆸𓇢𓆸 𓇢𓆸

"I finally found you ".

𓏲𓇗𓍯𓂃

"I thought you were different, but you turned out to be just like everyone else."

𓏲𓇗𓍯𓂃

"I am well aware that I am nothing more than a pawn in your plan. But know this, if you continue to break our agreements, I will not hesitate to act. Stop involving innocent people in our schemes "

𓏲𓇗𓍯𓂃

"You were the one who walked away from me first, but still, is it my fault for losing you in the end?"

𓏲𓇗𓍯𓂃
"That day, I watched as my moon slipped away, becoming nothing more than a distant star in someone else's sky ".

𓏲𓇗𓍯𓂃

"You know what's the first thing I learned after running away from home? 'I've got to survive, I want to live now.' At first, I was so lost and exhausted that even breathing felt like a heavy burden. All I wanted was to end it all, to escape the pain. I wanted to die, but in the end, I realized that all along, all I really wanted was to be saved. And that person taught me that only I can save myself from this cruel world. So, don't worry too much because I am going to live a long and diligent life ".

𓏲𓇗𓍯𓂃
"Wabi-Sabi "

𓏲𓇗𓍯𓂃
"But just like flowers, people have to wane away. They may shine brightly for a while, but eventually, they too wither away. No matter how beautiful and strong it might seem on the outside we only know what it's holding up until it withers ".

❀𖤣𖥧𖡼⊱✿⊰𖡼𖥧𖤣❀

ヾ(〃^∇^)ノg᥆᥆ძm᥆rᥒіᥒg ᥱ᥎ᥱrᥡ᥆ᥒᥱ
I am back with Season two and here is a short preview, stay tuned for the next exciting chapters.

Have a good day! ˙˚ʚ(´◡')ɞ˚˙