❁𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑖𝑣𝑒❁

𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙺𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚏 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎
───────•°•❀•°•───────•

"I-"

Ding...

Dong...

Eunjoo was cut in by the doorbell.

She instantly stood up, "I will get it ".

"Just sit down," Heesung ordered his attention focused on the food.

"But-but-the doorbell? " Eunjoo asked, confused by his words.

"I told you to sit down, didn't you understand?" he raised his voice.

She reluctantly took her seat and looked at Heesung who seemed to be unbothered by the doorbell that was continuously ringing.

𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆! 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐆!

𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆! 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐆!

𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆! 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐆!

𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆! 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐆!

𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆! 𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐆!

The sound of the doorbell became recurring, shrill, and louder.

Eunjoo's heart started pounding in her chest, her hands trembling as she looked at Heesung in confusion. Heesung continued to eat his meal as though nothing was happening, his expression unreadable.

"Shouldn't we... answer the door? ", Eunjoo asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

Heesung finally looked up at her, his eyes cold and distant. "No ", he said firmly. "Ignore it ".

Finally unable to bear the sound any longer, she mustered up the courage to stand up and make her way to the door.

But just as she reached for the door handle, Heesung's icy voice cut through the air, "Sit. Down. "

Eunjoo froze in her place, her hands hovering inches away from the door. She couldn't understand why Heesung was being so cold and cruel. However, she couldn't ignore the urgency she felt. She reached for the doorknob, her heart pounding in her chest.

As her hand touched the handle, Heesung lashed out, grabbing her by the arm and pulling her away from the door.

"What do you think you're doing? I told you to sit down! ", Heesung's voice was sharp and full of anger.

Eunjoo's eyes widened in shock as she felt the coldness of his touch. She tried to pull away, but he held her wrist tightly, his grip unforgiving.

"What's going on? ", she whispered in fear.

Heesung's eyes darkened as he looked at her, his expression cold and stoic.

"You don't want to know ", he replied coldly, his tone final and menacing.

𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆! 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆! 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆!

Soon the person on the other side started to bang on the door as if trying to break in.
Eunjoo's heart raced in fear as the banging on the door grew louder and more aggressive. Tears welled up in her eyes as she looked at Heesung in desperation.

"Please, we have to do something! They're going to break in!" she pleaded, her voice trembling with fear.

But Heesung remained stoic, his grip on her wrist tightening even more. "I said, ignore it. They will give up eventually," he replied, his voice cold and unyielding.