❁𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝐹𝑜𝑢𝑟❁

𝚂𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚁𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚜
•───────•°•❀•°•───────•

Vroooooooooom ...

Screech...

Heesung unexpectedly stopped his bike.
Bump... the sudden halt made Eunjoo at the back to smash her face at his hard wide back.

He unzipped his black zip-up hoodie revealing his white T-shirt and his biceps.

"Wear it ", he commanded under his helmet.

"Why-why? ", Eunjoo asked confused.

"Just do it ", his voice this time was a bit harsh and louder.

"O-okay ", she replied afraid at his sudden rise in voice.

"You're wearing it inside out ", Heesung said looking at the rearview mirror of his motorbike in disbelief.

"So-sorry, I didn't re-realize ", she stammered.

"Put on the hood ", he instructed. "Now listen carefully, after entering that street ", he pointed at the street that was a few meters away from them lined up with tall buildings.

"Keep your head down and don't make any eye contact ", with that, Heesung drove through the street, and Eunjoo did as she was told.

After a couple of blocks of building, he stopped his bike and entered into one of the buildings. Eunjoo just followed him.

He typed his password on his door and they finally entered the house.

"This is where I stay ", Heesung said.

Eunjoo scanned the room, it was big and clean; it looked luxurious.

"You can stay with me until you find a better option than climbing onto a bridge ", he spoke with a cold tone.

"This may sound like an excuse, but you're not really safe with me either. Actually, it's not safe anywhere ", Heesung sighed.

"You can go straight from here and turn right to use the bath- "

Borborygums... Eunjoo's stomach loudly growled before Heesung could finish what he was saying.

Eunjoo hung her head in embarrassment and gulped. Heesung stood like a statue looking at her.

She heard a loud sigh leave his mouth.
...

After some minutes...

Eunjoo patiently waited at the dining table.

Heesung took off the pot from the stove and kept it on the dining table. The hot steam coming forming the pot filled the room with the aromatic smell of chicken ramen. He sat opposite Eunjoo and started serving the ramen into the two bowls.

"Tha-thank you for the food ", Eunjoo's eyes sparkled at the sight of the food.
Without a second, she slurped and gobbled her ramen.

Heesung had his chopsticks in midair and his mouth open. He froze in that position as he watched her eat. She ate like a pig.

Heesung kept his chopsticks on the table and mentally sighed.

"Here, have it ", he pushed his bowl of ramen toward her who was bottoming up the ramen soup.

Eunjoo faced him confused.

"Why are giving to m-me? ", she questionsed.

"Cause I am not hungry ", Heesung replied plainly.