Dehyrdated... Disaster?

Summary: Clint has a habit of hardly drinking until the point that he gets dehydrated. When Clint sees any source of drinking liquid laying around from any of the Avengers, he drinks it because of how thirsty he is, although he didn’t notice his thirst until he found an ice cold drink. Tony and you are fed up with it, seeing as your drinks were always ice cold and he downed it in one gulp. So the two, with help from a special God, form a plan to make him stop his habit. Loki's Magic makes Clint rethink to drink someone else's drink again.

Your POV

        "Clint!" You yelled through the tower, frowning at your empty cup that only minutes before had been filled with ice cold water. It was now completely empty, not even the ice left over as evidence.

        "What?" Your brother yelled back.

        "Get over here!"

        Your brother let out a loud groan that you could hear from the other room. Soon, he was grumbling as he appeared from the hall. "What?" He snapped, clearly upset that you interrupted him.

         "Where the heck is my water?" You demanded, showing him the empty cup.

          "Uh, it's gone," Clint answered stupidly.

          You refrained from strangling him. "Yeah I can see that. But what did you do with it?"

         "I drank it."

         "Clint," You whined, "We talked about this! You can't just go around drinking everything in sight, you only drink what you've gotten yourself."

         "Sorry," Clint apologized, though his voice was raised in a sarcastic tone then he argued with you. "I was thirsty though!"

         "Then go get a flippin cup and fill it up!"

         "But then it wouldn't be cold," Clint complained.

         "You are impossible!" You exclaimed, throwing your hands up.

         "It's not my fault." He argued. "I just forget to drink water and when I see a cup with something in it, I realize how thirsty I am and I can't help myself."

          "Don't do it anymore Clint. It's one thing with my drink, but the Avengers don't appreciate it. We're siblings they... Aren't. So please, try to stop your nasty habit."

           "Yes, mother," Clint rolled his eyes while you playfully shoved him before walking to refill your drink.  

         "I'm serious, Clint," You called over your shoulder after filling your water back up, walking to the elevator and to your room.

~~TIME SKIP~~

         "WHERE THE HELL IS MY ALE!?" Someone, who you recognized as Loki, screamed throughout the tower.

           Regretfully, you set a bookmark in your book before setting it on your bedside table. You sighed, hopping off your bed and started to walk towards the noise.

          By the time the elevator doors opened on the main level, Loki had Clint lifted by his shirt, about a foot off the ground, yelling at him.

          Your eyes widened and you rushed to your brothers side, putting your arms on Loki, trying to pry his hands away. You felt him relax slightly, but he wasn't ready to put Clint down yet.