Fast Forward

Fast Forward

Written by: Breann Preston

Description: Readers can finally get to see a glimpse of the future, fast forwarding until each of the Avengers have finally settled down...including...You.

Summary: Everyone has moved out of Avengers Tower and started families and lives of their own. Natasha took time off first due to a pregnancy and later retired to take care of her kid. The rest of the Avengers followed suit since the team wasn't the same without her and they realized their own kids needed protection and training so it was time to put things to rest. At least for the Avengers, now, it's time to train the next generation of heroes. Despite everyone being retired and having families, everyone lives close by and keeps in touch, each person family. All the Avengers are like co-aunts and uncles to all the Avengers kids, you even have a husband and family of your own who one day might save the world like you did.

________________________________________

"I swear to God that I'm going to tie all of you up if -you -don't -stop wrecking -my stuff!" Tony screeched chasing after two little kids. A 3 year old redhead boy and a four year old brown haired little girl who were causing havoc in Avengers Tower.

"Come on Tony," Nat complained, lounging on the couch while she watched him, a smile tugging at her lips. "They're just kids."

"Yeah and one of them -" Tony struggled to catch the red head. " Is yours! This one in fact!" Tony accused her while Nat shrugged.

"And one of them is ours Tony," Pepper reminded.

"Not helping Pepper." He muttered, then yelled at the two kids once again. "Nicole! Dema! Cut it out! Just hold - Still - I - UGH!" Dema and Nicole laughed while the billionaire chased them, thinking he was playing a game with them.

"Just wait 'til my kids come." You laughed, smiling and watching the two kids run.

"Where are they anyway?" Bruce asked, looking over at you.

"Is the husband taking them?" Emily asked, with a light smirk, holding her husband's hand who just so happened to be Steve. Emily had light brown hair, green eyes and a personality like gold as well as sarcasm sharp as a pin. She was something different. The two had met out of nowhere, they just seemed to somehow stumble upon each other. Emily wasn't involved with S.H.I.E.L.D or knew of any superhuman abilities; she was completely and utterly normal, which was a good compliment for Steve. He needed someone to settle down with and live a mellow life.

Emily's personality however wasn't all that mellow but quirky, loud, fun and sarcastic. She hadn't been impressed that Steve was the famous "Captain America." Rather she fell in love with Steve, just plain Steve Rogers. After being married a few years, she had mellowed out, but she still had the fire in her that everyone enjoyed.

To Emily's question, you smiled, a small blush forming on your cheeks as you nodded. You still couldn't get over the fact of who your husband was and how lucky you were to have him. "He's letting me get a break for a little bit." You smiled. "They were taking their naps and he told me just to come here with Clint and Nat. He said that he would take care of them."

Having him as your companion was almost too good to be true, as well as the fact that you had twins with him. A beautiful baby boy and a beautiful baby girl. Both of them looked nearly identical to each other, besides the gender. They both were the same height, had their dad's beautiful eyes and your hair. The twins were absolutely inseparable and did everything together.

"That's so sweet!" Jane gushed.

"I wish Dema took a nap." Clint groaned. "Instead he runs around like a maniac."