Your Lucky Number is Food

Summary: Tony accidently orders everything that the Chinese restaurant has…
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"I'm starving," Clint complained, laying on the couch with his head off the edge so he was upside down.

        "Then go get something to eat," You shot back, not taking your eyes off the screen of the tv. Your favorite show was playing and you refused to let Clint ruin it.

        "Everything here is grossss. There's nothing here to eatttt," He whined, sounding like a two year old.

        You rolled your eyes at your immature brother, looking at him with a "really" look, then turned your attention back to the tv.

        "Ask Tony if we can eat out," Steve suggested.

        Clint's head popped up from the floor. "Oh! Can we get pizza?"

        "You always ask for that," You sighed.

        "Because I love it," He argued.

        "We can eat poptarts!" Thor suggested, a wide grin on his face.

        You laughed, turning to look at him. "You already had them for breakfast and lunch. You can't eat poptarts for every meal, Thor. In fact, it's not really even a meal."

        "What about coffee?"

        "Coffee is a drink, not a food," Nat reminded, glancing over at him quickly. "And you drink way too much of that already."

        "Indian?" Bruce urged.

        "Ew no!" Clint exclaimed, his face scrunched up in distaste. "Bleck! I want good food- not garbage."

        "Can’t we just make something here?" Loki asked, seeming annoyed that no one could agree on anything.

        Thor shook his head. "The girls cooked the other week so that would mean it would be the boys turn to cook, unless you want to cook with the boys."

        Loki scrunched up his face in distaste, looking at the boys, knowing they were all horrible cooks. “No,” He said immediately.

        "Why don't we just go to lots of different places?" Bucky asked, not understanding the big deal.

        “It would be too chaotic," Nat explained.

        “More chaotic than this?” Bucky retorted.

        "Come on guys," Clint encouraged. "What's a place we all like? There has to be at least one."

        "Easier said than done," Loki muttered under his breath and you laughed, making him look up and smile at you.

        "Well, we could go to a restaurant?" Steve reminded. "We don't have to have something delivered here."

        "Ughhh but then we'd have to mooooveeee," Clint moaned, flopping onto the floor.

        "You're so lazy, Clint," You frowned.

        Clint rose his eyebrows up and then down in a non caring way, as if saying "oh well."

        "How bout.... um...Chinese?" Bucky asked. "I'm really craving fried rice."

        Your stomach growled, fried rice sounding amazing. "Oooh that sounds really good," You agreed, looking around at everyone for their opinions, trying to throw them all a pleading stare