New York Lights (Christmas Special)

Summary: It’s a tradition for you and Natasha to roam the streets of New York, looking at the lights and window shopping, what happens when a certain God of mischief tags along?

________________________________________________________________________________

Your POV

        "Have you seen my coat?" Nat asked, rummaging through the closet.

        "The blue one?" You asked, also shuffling through the closet to find your winter clothes.

        "No, the black one," she answered, her voice muffled from being inside the closet.

        "I thought that you had it yesterday," You stated confused.

        Tasha grumbled, "I did." Before stepping out of the closet and running a hand through her hair, trying to remember where she had last left her coat.

        "Have you seen my gloves?" You asked, shimming closer into the closet.

Loki spoke from the couch, making you pop out to look at him and Bruce who were comfortably on the couch. "Natasha your coat is lying on the floor of the closet because you can't hang it up properly and [Name] your gloves are in the left pocket of your coat."

        "Sweet," You said, after pulling out your gloves, them being exactly where he said they were. "Thank you." Loki nodded in acknowledgement while Natasha picked up her coat from the ground and put it on, muttering a thank you as well.

           "Where are you two going?" Bruce asked.

           Putting your coat and your gloves on, you answered. "We're going window shopping."

           Loki raised an eyebrow so Tasha explained. "During Christmas time, stores have things in the windows and people go around looking in them and seeing if they want to buy something from the window. It's a tradition of [Name] and I's. Plus it's an easy way to go Christmas shopping or just shopping in general."

           The God nodded thoughtfully then turned to look at Bruce when he spoke. "Which part are you going in New York?"

           "We're just going to wander around Manhattan," You answered, slipping your purse on your shoulder.

           "Could I come?" He asked. "There's a part that I need down there."

           You looked at Nat, silently asking if that was okay, she shrugged and you smiled at Bruce. "The more the merrier."

           "Great!"

           "In that case, may I come to?" Loki asked, standing. "I still need to do my 'Secret Santa' shopping."

           About a week ago, everyone was asking each other what they wanted and it got slightly out of control. Pepper was so frustrated by all the noise that she yelled for everyone to shut up and to do a Secret Santa, that way everyone only had to worry about one person and it wouldn't be as expensive. Even though Tony was her boyfriend, Pepper liked to find ways to save money, which bothered Tony to no end.

           Everyone had drawn a name from a hat and whoever you picked; you bought them a present and presented it to them on Christmas Eve.

           "We have to hurry," Nat advised, looking at her phone. "I want to look around for a while."

           "Nat and I will wait downstairs for you guys," You suggested. "Meet us down there when you're ready."

           You and Nat chatted on the elevator ride down and continued the conversation when you were waiting for the two boys. You had made sure to have JARVIS tell everyone where you would be so you didn't get a panicked phone call from Tony.