n

I don’t mind if you are ugly and blind [wearing a book]

Author: Beauty without frost

Category: Through Rebirth

Posting time: 2020-12-30

Latest: Chapter 132

Through rebirth

finished

503,000

Read now

Add to bookshelf

Su Yue is wearing a book. In the sweet pet article, the overbearing president male lead disliked Xiaojiao's wife from the beginning, competed against him, and even wanted to give up his life and rescue her in danger.

The beautiful love between the two is enviable and jealous. And she, dressed as the brainless vicious female partner who marries the heroine at the same time as the heroine, is ugly and blind because of her husband. 

Thinking of the tragic end of the female partner in the book, Su Yue said that she didn't mind her husband being ugly and blind. 

Fragment:

Husband: "If you feel wronged, we can divorce."

The man's slender fingers passed a black card. 

Su Yue curled up her beautiful red lips, and her soft body automatically plunged into the man's arms, "Do you think you are ugly and blind, with a bad temper, and afraid of wronging me? Don't worry, I don't mind."

Ugly, blind, and bad-tempered husband: "..."

The heroine coaxed the hero once and lost five pounds! ! ! 

1. The protagonist is ugly in the early stage, beautiful and squeamish in the later stage, sprinkled with sugar, and sweet to the toothache

2. If you don't have an appetite for the beauty, please click X, you can not love it, please do not hurt ~

everyone is a soft and civilized beauty. Decline to pick up the list! 

Content tag: female with sweet text and cool text search keywords: protagonist: Su Yue, Jiang Ci