41-50

Back to

I don’t mind if you are ugly and blind [wearing a book]

Simplified

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

Middle

Small

Chapter 41

    The wind kept passing by the ears, and the speed of the horse running accelerated again. Needless to say, Su Yue had already hugged Jiang's words tightly.

    "Slow down, don't be so fast, it's very dangerous." Su Yue put her arms around Jiang Cijin's thin waist, frightened, she hugged her tightly, and the whole person was almost against the man's straight back.

    Jiang Ci closed the hand holding the rein.

    Very soft.

    When he hugged her, he knew that Su Yue was soft and squeamish. Now that he was being rubbed against, he knew that she had a softer baby.

    "Jiang Ci, don't make trouble, stop quickly, I won't ride." Su Yue's face was also pressed against Jiang Ci's back, and his voice was anxious.

    Seeing the horse running faster and faster, Su Yue was anxious and annoyed. She was so angry that she pinched Jiang Ci's waist with her hand, "I want to go down."

    "What are you afraid of?" I don't know because the horse is running too fast. Jiang Ci's breath is a bit disordered, the coldness on his eyebrows faded away, and his thin lips twitched, "I'm blind, and the horse is not blind. You hold me tight and you will never fall."

    The wind blew around his ears. Without dissipating the heat of his body, Jiang Ci felt very comfortable with the strange soft touch. He thought, Su Yue would be better if he hugged it a little bit tighter.

    Su Yue gritted her teeth, pinched Jiang Ci's waist with her fingers, and twisted it. She didn't know if he was in pain or something, her whole body was stunned, and then her body tightened. Jiang Ci had a calm face and a low voice, "Su Yue, try another pinch, and I will throw you off."

    Su Yue thought it was pinching him, so she retracted her hand, her soft voice begging for mercy. "Then you stop quickly."

    Jiang Ci tightened his hand on the rein, and the horse began to slow down.

    Su Yue's beating heart stabilized.

    "Daddy is great, dad is great." At this time, Jiang Haoyan, who had been sitting obediently on the long wooden chair holding coriander watching, clapped her hands and clapped, looking excited.

    After a sigh of relief, Su Yue let go of her hand holding Jiang Ci. She angrily patted the back of Jiang Ci's hand, "What were you going crazy just now."

    "Isn't it fun?" Jiang Ci twitched the corner of his mouth, his back was still numb, he resisted the urge to reach out and touch it.

    "Not fun!" Su Yue stared angrily.

    Over there, Wu Qiming didn’t know when he would come. He came over with a look of astonishment, "Student Su Yue, your husband is really amazing. This horse was fostered here by a friend of my father. It’s okay to be gentle and careful to ride. If you want it to run, it’s unwilling.” Even the owner of this horse has tried several times and was thrown off by it. The owner of the horse was also angry at the last time. The horse was sent here for foster care.