111-120

Back to

I don’t mind if you are ugly and blind [wearing a book]

Simplified

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

Middle

Small

Chapter 111:

    The filming was over, Su Yue went back to school after a few days of rest.

    "Xiaoxue hasn't come to school recently." Jin Mingyuan walked beside Su Yue and said to her.

    Regarding Xu Xue's message, the school has already stopped, and it has also investigated the person who spread the news. It was Gu Chengfeng's new girlfriend who took the news out. Jin Mingyuan has some understanding of the other party. She is the daughter of the He family and has a strong possessive desire. Even if Xu Xue is Gu Chengfeng's ex-girlfriend, but she still has Gu Chengfeng's child, the other party is still jealous.

    Jin Mingyuan felt that He Yuanyuan was simply blind, and she didn't know what scumbag Gu Chengfeng was attracted to.

    "Yeah." Su Yue replied casually, not caring about Xu Xue's affairs.

    Jin Mingyuan saw Su Yue's attitude, and she witty did not mention Xu Xue again. Leaving aside whether Xu Xue seduce Jiang Ci, her rumors came out, and she suspected that Su Yue had spread it for the first time. Her thoughts have made people feel chilly, and the friendship for many years has become worthless.

    "By the way, Yueyue, it’s true that you said on the Internet that you pushed all the ads off?" Other actors and actresses were eager to wait for various businesses. The advertising fathers of gold masters came to find themselves one after another. Su Yue was good, she read the Internet and said , Su Yue turned off all kinds of advertising endorsements, and even the dramas that came to the door were pushed. Jin Mingyuan felt that she couldn't figure out what her friends were doing.

    "Well, I only planned to film director Guan at the beginning. As for the others, I don't have any ideas for the time being. Recently I want to take a break." She used to mix in the entertainment industry to make money and also like acting. Now that she is so rich, there is no need to work hard, "I don't want to have endless commercials. I rush to announce it every day. This is not what I want."

    "Ah, Yueyue, if you think like this, other stars I know, it's going to be spit out, it makes people hate it." Jin Mingyuan couldn't help but squeezed Su Yue's more and more tender face, "If you are a bit ambitious, with such a face, you are in the entertainment industry. There is absolutely no problem with walking sideways.”

    Su Yue took Jin Mingyuan’s hand away and glanced at her and said, “You can walk sideways without relying on your face, with my acting skills.”

    “Yes, yes, yes, please. Jin Mingyuan’s acting skills are simply crushing those little flowers." Jin Mingyuan often reads news about Su Yue on the Internet, especially some live shots posted by the crew. Su Yue’s acting skills are almost nothing to say. Some netizens scolded before. When Su Yue was buying the navy's awkward acting skills, he was beaten up and shut up. "When the movie is released, I will definitely pack a hundred for you."

    "Okay, thank you then." Su Yue smiled.

    She remembered asking Jiang Ci before, as her husband, when her movie was released, he would book a few shows. Originally, she only teased him, but unexpectedly, the man raised his chin slightly and laughed proudly. He would directly cover all the theaters across the country. The beautiful name is that he doesn't want so many people to watch it. Her. This man was so wealthy that she was shocked. Fearing that Jiang Ci would really book all the theaters across the country, Su Yue used all his energy to give Jiang Ci the sweetness, and the man would let go of not booking the entire country.