101-110

return

I don't mind if you are ugly and blind [wearing a book]

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 101:

    After the drip, Jiang Haoyan's situation has stabilized.

    When Su Yue and Jiang Ci came out of the ward with the little guy, Lu Xiang and Lu Mu outside had disappeared.

    After vomiting for most of the day, the little guy was depressed, his little fleshy face looked sad, and even his big eyes didn't have much brilliance. Back home, Su Yue personally went into the kitchen to cook a pot of porridge. The little guy now has a weaker stomach and can only eat light ones.

    Su Yue served out the cooked porridge.

    She added some finely chopped lean meat to the porridge, and also added some shiitake mushrooms and chives. The boiled soft and fragrant glutinous aroma made Jiang Haoyan who was vomiting empty and sucked his nose.

    "Hao Hao is hungry." Jiang Haoyan sat at the dinner table, weakly, said milkily.

    "Then Haohao, eat some porridge. When you are done, I'll cook it for you." The porridge is a little hot, and Su Yue will stir it a few times, take a sip with a spoon, and prepare to feed Jiang Haoyan.

    Jiang Ci unzipped the two buttons on the neckline with his fingertips, walked over with his long legs, and said slowly: "I'm coming."

    Su Yue was stunned, not understanding what he meant.

    Jiang Ci raised an eyebrow, took the spoon in her hand, "I'll feed it."

    Su Yue only then reflected Jiang Ci's words, he wanted to feed Jiang Haoyan. She quickly moved a position to the side and let him sit down beside Jiang Haoyan. Whether he came to feed Jiang Haoyan, it was rare that he showed a paternal love.

    Jiang Ci scooped up a mouthful of porridge and fed it to Jiang Haoyan's small mouth. The little guy's sickly and lacklustre eyes lit up instantly because of his uncomfortable health, and his father fed Haohao to him.

    After taking a bite of the porridge, Jiang Ci turned his head, leaned to Su Yue's ear, pressed his voice, and said with the volume the two of them heard: "You can only feed me, not even the little guy."

    Su Yue's When the sharp tip became hot, the thought of fatherly love disappeared in an instant. This man was purely jealous, this overbearing childish ghost!

    After returning to the old community, both Lu Xiang and Lu Mu's expressions were not very good. After a tiring session, they tried their best. Not only did they fail to get anything, but now they also provoke people who can't provoke them.

    "Xiangxiang, what do you mean by Mr. Jiang's words just now? Are you trying to bully us poor people?" Mother Lu still remembers the gaze that Mr. Jiang looked at them, no one's eyes are so cold, then horrifying? "He won't be really angry. He wants to deal with us? We are the relatives of the child."

    "I don't know." Lu Xiang bit her lip and looked at Mother Lu with a reproachful look. "Mom, I blame you. If it wasn't for you to greedy the money and use it to play mah-jongg, Jiang Haoyan would not There will be an accident, where would we provoke Mr. Nu Jiang and Mrs. Jiang?"