51-60

Back to

I don't mind if you are ugly and blind [wearing a book]

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

Middle

Small

Chapter 51:

Jiang Ci was not angry even when his ears were twisted. He was also not angry. His back was soft, like cotton. He suddenly felt that Su Yue was usually so squeamish and forgivable. After all, he was so soft and his structure was completely different from that of a man. , Really needs care.

As the sun goes down, compared to the violent sunshine in the afternoon, the setting sun at this moment becomes warmer, and it hits people warmly.

Su Yue lay on Jiang Ci's back, she looked up at Jiang Ci, the orange-red setting sun coated the top of his hair with a soft light, and his short black hair was glowing with a halo. She bent her eyes and smiled: "Jiang Ci, carry me well, don't fall me."

"As long as your eyes are not blind and you look good on the road, I will never fall." Jiang Ci sneered.

This man, it is better for him to shut up.

Jiang Ci's legs are long and he has big steps. Even if he is carrying Su Yue on his back, he still doesn't breathe and his body doesn't move. It didn't take long for the two of them to return to the entrance of the alley.

"Jiang Ci, turn left, now you are at the entrance of the alley, and you will soon be home." Su Yue pointed the way to Jiang Ci.

When the two were about to return to their home, the door of the next door opened.

At this moment, Fang Qi came out carrying a bag of fruits. He saw Su Yue's figure and his eyes lit up, but he did not expect to meet him. He hurried forward with the bag.

Fang Qi deliberately changed his clothes before coming out.

He has a light blue striped shirt on his upper body and a pair of slacks on his lower body. The whole person looks gentle and handsome, young and sunny. I have to say that Fang Qi's appearance is still online, otherwise he won't have the capital to pay. With so many girlfriends, many girls in the village came here to meet him intentionally or unintentionally.

"Hello, I'm Fang Qi, I've seen you several times before, don't you remember me?" Fang Qi glanced at Su Yue who was carrying Su Yue in front of him, and smiled softly. His eyes fell on Jiang Ci's body inadvertently, getting closer, and he clearly saw that the man's left face was rotten.

"You are from the house next door..." Su Yue smiled awkwardly, she didn't remember who the other party was for a while.

"Li Yanmei is my mother. I ate the dumplings you brought here this morning. There are a lot of fruits at home. I want to bring you and Grandma Fang a little here." Fang Qi is polite and his handsome face is indeed The type that girls like.

"You're welcome." Su Yue smiled and declined.

Even if Su Yue took off the straw hat, she still wore a mask. Fang Qi couldn't see her face and felt a pity for a while, but she showed her white skin like milk, and the pair seemed to be drenched with water. His eyes were enough to make him fascinated.

Moreover, he didn't expect her voice to be so nice, low and soft, if she yelled once or twice on the bed, hey, he still doesn't know how delicate and pleasing it is to make people's bones crisp.