1-10

return

I don’t mind if you are ugly and blind [wearing a book]

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 1

    "Get up if you don't die, and get away quickly." The

    man came from the side with an angry voice, gnashing his teeth.

    Su Yue's eyelashes trembled and trembled, and she slowly opened her eyes, and there was a burst of pain in her head. Looking at the strange faces above, she was at a loss for a while.

    what's going on?

    "This time, I will look at the face of Big Brother, and I will give you one last chance. I warn you, and if you use such despicable methods later, I will never let you go." The man was obviously extremely angry, and he was angry. Staring at Su Yue who was lying on the ground, a handsome face flushed.

    "Mu Hang, Dr. Jin said, your body..."

    Next to him, Jiang Xuan bit her lip, her big Shuling eyes glanced at Su Yue on the ground displeasedly, and then whispered to the man, Jiang Muhang. .

    Jiang Muhang just ate the sugar water delivered by the servant. It didn't take long before his breathing became rapid and his whole body began to get fever. When looking at Su Yue, who rushed into his study in his pajamas, why didn't he understand what was going on?

    Su Yue, a brainless woman, design him!

    He always thought that Su Yue was stupid and brainless, but he didn't expect that she was so courageous that she would dare to drug him.

    Jiang Muhang gritted his teeth, and a lot of fine sweat was drenched in Jun's face. Although he took the medicine prescribed by Dr. Jin, the effect of the medicine would not take effect so quickly, and his body was still uncomfortable.

    Looking at Xiaojiao's wife Jiang Xuan next to him, his eyes darkened.

    Taking a deep breath, Jiang Muhang instructed the servant, “Bring Su Yue back. Don’t publicize this. Just let the eldest brother know about it. Father and my parents, none of you can talk too much, otherwise...” Even this one. It was Su Yue's idiot's fault, but it was always a ugly thing, and he didn't want to get involved with her at all.

    His gaze was sharp enough to scare the two servants down quickly and replied: "Yes."

    Seeing the two servants helping Su Yue to leave, Jiang Muhang held Jiang Xuan's hand and said, "Help me." What, his eyes are already very obvious.

    Jiang Xuan's white face became hot, and the hot temperature on her wrist came, and she nodded shyly.

    What happened tonight may not be a good thing for her.

    Over there, Su Yue was supported by two servants to walk, and her whole body was aching, and her head was also experiencing severe pain. Obviously, she fell very badly just now. The original owner probably died when the head was hit.

    After finally receiving the memory in his mind, Su Yue's consciousness gradually awoke.

    She found herself wearing a book.

    It was originally a sweet pet essay that was just used to pass the time, but I didn't expect that when I woke up, I would wear it in.

    In the book, the heroine of the previous life married the elder brother of the hero, but she had a very bad life.