121-end

return

I don't mind if you are ugly and blind [wearing a book]

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 121:

    It was already the next day when I received the call from Mr. Jiang.

    Jiang Ci hung up the phone leisurely, he dropped the phone casually, and then squeezed the face of Su Yue, who was sleeping soundly, nestled in front of his chest. I don't know if the heating in the room is too adequate, Su Yue's snow cheeks on both sides are flushed, and she sleeps pink.

    With slender fingers stretched out, Jiang Ci pulled the quilt lower so that her face was exposed and breathable. Seeing her really cute, Jiang Ci didn't want to bear it in the end, he lowered his head and leaned forward, and bit directly on Su Yue's cheek.

    There was a slight tingling pain, sleepiness was dim, Su Yue opened his eyes, and directly met a pair of dark and shining eyes.

    After blinking, Su Yue was confused for several seconds before realizing that Jiang Ci was biting her face.

    Tsk, the squeamish person woke up.

    Jiang Cisong opened his mouth, staring at the shallow tooth marks on her snow-white face and his saliva marks, and his cold eyebrows were instantly stained with a smile.

    "Don't bite my face, I haven't washed my face yet, it's so dirty." Su Yue was so sleepy, she pushed him and murmured dissatisfiedly.

    "Get up." Jiang Ci stretched out his fingers and touched the tooth marks on her cheeks, and the clear magnetic voice was a bit pleasant.

    Su Yue looked at the sky outside, "What do you do when you wake up so early? Is something going on today?"

    Jiang Ci lay on one side of his face with one hand, and said lazily, "Well, I'll take you to have a look. Play."

    Su Yue opened his eyes wide after hearing this, and suppressed the deep sleepiness in his eyes.

    After washing, Su Yue changed into her pajamas, put on an off-white turtleneck sweater on her upper body, and a pair of black slim jeans on the lower body. She was sitting at the dressing table, taking care of the ends of her hair, preparing to tie her hair up.

    Jiang Ci has changed his clothes. As always, he is dressed in black, with a black straight long coat that makes his tall figure more and more outstanding. Walking with long legs, Jiang Ci walked over. He stood behind Su Yue and watched her comb her hair.

    "Give it to me." He held out his hand.

    "What is it for?" Su Yue looked at the man in the mirror with a confused look in his eyes.

    "Comb." Jiang Ci directly took the natural color wooden comb in Su Yue's hand. Fingers covered with scars took up a bunch of her hair and began to comb it.

    Su Yue's hair was smooth and supple, as if it had been hit with a dark soft light, and the soft tips of his hair rubbed against the palm of his hand. Suddenly, Jiang Ci felt a little itchy on his chest, like a bite on the tip of his heart by an ant.

    "It's done, then what?" Jiang Ci held Su Yue's hair and played with it, not too boring.

    "Tie it up." Su Yue took the rubber band box with her hair tied up. "I'll do it myself."