31-40

Back to

I don’t mind if you are ugly and blind [wearing a book]

Simplified Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

Middle

Small

Chapter 31

    In the early morning, a soft early sun shone into the room, and the gloomy atmosphere of the dark gray room faded, and it became a little warmer. Placed on the white porcelain vase by the window, there are several verdant bamboos. Under the sunlight, the leaves are as blue as jasper, fresh and beautiful.

    On the big bed in the room, slender and tender calves stretched out from the quilt, half pressed by the man's long legs, with toes entangled.

    Under the thin dark gray sheet, two figures leaned against each other.

    Su Yue opened her eyes, sleepy in her black eyes. She blinked, her mind still not awake. Feeling the gravity on her waist, she looked down and saw a big hand lying horizontally on it, clasped tightly.

    Su Yue remembered that Jiang Ci shared his pillow with her kindly last night, and she slept next to him.

    Be careful, Su Yue wanted to take away Jiang Ci's hand.

    "Wake up?" Behind him, the man's low and hoarse voice sounded, still a little lazy.

    Su Yue was startled, "Morning, Jiang Ci, I'm going to get up."

    "But I still want to sleep." Jiang Ci closed his eyes and slowly said behind her: "Su Yue, I found out that I was sleeping with you. , The quality of sleep is very high. "

    What?

    Su Yue didn't understand what he meant.

    Jiang Ci pressed his hand, tightening his soft, warm body into his arms, and pressed against each other. The warm fingertips squeezed her excessively slender waist. Rarely, he laughed in a low and deep laugh. The laughter was lazy and sweet, "It's really soft." For a

    moment, Su Yue blushed, and she Xiaoyue's itchy, "Don't...don't pinch people!" What kind of bad trouble or bad habit is this man? I like to pinch her waist for the past two days.

    Jiang Ci didn't close his hand, his body was close to her, and then he leaned his chin against Su Yue's neck, his posture was very intimate. Raising his eyebrows, he said frankly and naturally: "Su Yue, your body is very soft."

    Su Yue's white face was blushed, and she wanted to get away from Jiang Ci's hand, "You nonsense What."

    Jiang Ci rubbed his firm chin against the delicate, smooth skin around his neck, "Su Yue, holding you this way, I can sleep well."

    Su Yue shook his hand, "Who will give it to you? Hug, let go!" Her cheeks were puffed up with anger, is she a pillow?

    Feeling Su Yue's reluctance, Jiang Ci released his big hand in the next second, turned his side body, and lay flat, he lazily said: "It's boring."

    Su Yue blinked, she didn't think. Du Jiang Ci let go so easily. In the next second, I just listened to him casually saying: "Su Yue, don't give it a hug, just go make a mango cake."

    Su Yue took a deep breath, and she turned to look at the man lying straight, her teeth tickling with anger. Of. Seeing his expressionless face and closing his eyes and pursing his lips, Su Yue suddenly stopped getting angry, and was arguing about something with a blind man with an unpredictable personality.