91-100

Back to

I don’t mind if you are ugly and blind [wearing a book]

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

Middle

Small

Chapter 91:

    Su Yue looked at him and blinked, a little surprised that Jiang Ci suddenly mentioned this matter.

    "I know." She knew that Jiang Haoyan was not Jiang Ci's son, but this was the first time Jiang Ci took the initiative to tell her clearly.

    Hearing this, Jiang Ci raised his eyebrows, "You believe?" When he returned with Jiang Haoyan before, many people rumored that Jiang Haoyan was his illegitimate child. He only denied it to the Jiang family, but no one believed it. In the eyes of everyone, he is a lunatic, and it is not surprising to have an illegitimate child, and he does not pay much attention to other people's rumors.

    "I believe what you said." Su Yue nodded honestly.

    Jiang Ci turned to her and curled his lips, "Then I said, I want to sleep with you all the time, do you believe it?"

    Su Yue blushed and didn't want to bother him.

    "The little guy is a child of the Sheng family, and his parents are no longer there." Jiang Ci said lightly about Jiang Haoyan's life experience, and Su Yue's expression was shocked.

    Shengjia? Is it the Sheng family in C city?

    So, Sheng Tian and Sheng Yan, who Jiang Ci sent to take care of her, are also from the Sheng family?

    Jiang Ci probably told Su Yue about Jiang Haoyan. Sheng Yan and his wife Lu Xin had a car accident because of the design of Sheng Minghao, the second uncle of the Sheng family. Lu Xin died on the spot, but Sheng Yan was rescued for three days before finally passing away.

    Before Sheng Yan died, he not only transferred all the shares of Sheng Shi in his hand to Jiang Ci, but also entrusted Jiang Haoyan to Jiang Ci.

    The second uncle of the Sheng family received vague news. In a design, he sent someone to steal Jiang Haoyan to identify the child’s relationship. After Jiang Ci discovered that he was chasing after an accident, he was burned by fire and blinded. Closed eyes.

    After that, Jiang Ci's eyes recovered, and he fought back, eradicating Sheng Minghao's power. Now that the other party has fled the country, his men and the police have been tracking Sheng Minghao's whereabouts.

    Jiang Ci spoke casually, but Su Yue knew the danger in this. The Sheng Minghao not only killed the Sheng family, but also disfigured Jiang Ci. Now he is injured. Obviously, the other party is a cruel and good at. People who use insidious tricks.

    "What about now?" Su Yue was a little worried. That Sheng Minghao still hid all day, hiding his cold poisonous tongue in the gutter like a shady bird, when no one would bite someone.

    Seeing Su Yue's delicate eyebrows frowning and her snow-white little face worrisome, Jiang Ci bowed his head and kissed her face rarely, "Now, he is a prodigal dog, waiting to be chased by me and beaten up. As for Jiang Haoyan There are only some remote relatives left in the Sheng family, but Sheng Yan’s wife, Lu Xin, I asked someone to check it. She also has a younger sister and mother who have settled abroad and will soon find someone."