21-30

Back to

I don’t mind if you are ugly and blind [wearing a book]

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

Middle

Small

Chapter 21

    Listening to the bell ringing in his mind, Su Yue took the phone from the bedside table.

    She looked at the time above, and it showed that it was 22:00. At this time, the man in Jiang Ci is still up and down. Why is he angry?

    Su Yue closed her eyes. This time, her head was aching, only the ringing of the ringing was reverberating. She knew it, whether the headache or the ringtone was determined by the anger value of Jiang Ci.

    The higher the anger value, the more painful her head and the louder the bell. The lower the anger value, the weaker the headache and the quieter the ringtone.

    In other words, the more angry Jiang Ci is, the more she suffers. Su Yue didn't know if Jiang Ci's anger value reached 100%, would she die in pain!

    Fortunately, the anger value is only 1, and the ringtone is only slightly ringing. There is an annoying mosquito flying around the ear, but it is okay to try to ignore it.

    Su Yue put the phone in place, closed his eyes, and continued to fall asleep.

    On the second day, the early morning mist had not completely disappeared. The sun rose first, and the sun's rays fell on the green leaves of the yard. The hanging dewdrops reflected the bright light, and occasionally a crisp sound or two came from the branches. The sound of the birds, the surroundings became more and more quiet and quiet.

    There was some noise in the kitchen.

    When Su Jindong went downstairs, he saw the embarrassed Hua Sao standing at the door of the kitchen. He asked, "What's the matter?"

    "Sir, Miss, she...she is in the kitchen." Hua Sao just wanted to come to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. , I did not expect to see the lady busy in the kitchen.

    She has been working at Su's house for more than ten years, and she is regarded as an old man here, and the young lady has also watched her grow up since she was a child. Both the husband and the wife have very good personalities, and they love the young lady very much. Perhaps for this reason, the young lady was spoiled for a little temper, and as a daughter, not to mention cooking, even drinking water is specially served by others. The ten fingers really don't touch Yang Chunshui.

    Now, suddenly seeing the young lady busy in the kitchen, she thought she was dim-eyed just now.

    Su Jindong walked to the kitchen. When he saw his daughter making breakfast in the kitchen, he was startled and then angry.

    "Yueyue." Su Jindong walked in.

    Su Yue heard the sound and turned her head hurriedly, "Dad, morning."

    "Are you making breakfast?" Su Jindong's handsome face looked strange.

    "Yes, it will be all right soon." Su Yue replied.

    "No need to do it." Su Jindong tried to restrain his anger and looked at his daughter distressedly, "Sure enough, the Jiang family abused you and forced you to cook." Su Jindong was angry when he watched his daughter do the breakfast skillfully. It was about to explode, but only to frighten his daughter, he could only suppress his anger and pressed his face to the floor.