81-90

Back to

I don’t mind if you are ugly and blind [wearing a book]

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

Middle

Small

81.Chapter 81

    After the opening ceremony, the director asked the actors to get in touch with each other and talk about it. If nothing happens, the filming will start tomorrow. After all, the scene has been set up, and everything else has been prepared. The heroine has not been selected for a long time, and the delay has been long enough.

    The male protagonist paired with Su Yue is Xu Shen, who took the actor last year. At this time, he is wearing a light gray slim-fitting suit with a white shirt. The key acting skills, no wonder he won the actor at such a young age. Moreover, in such a remote shooting location, so many fans followed him to see him. Obviously, the actor's popularity is very strong.

    "Senior Xu, hello." At this moment, Chu Mengyun, who played the second female in the play, walked over and greeted Xu Shen, "Senior Xu, I really like your film. Now I have the opportunity to work with you. I hope Please show me a lot." Chu Mengyun's appearance is beautiful, and his temperament is relatively skilled and temperament, which really fits the role of the female teacher in the play.

    "Hello." Xu Shen took the script handed to him by his assistant, smiled politely at Chu Mengyun, then turned and left, and walked over to Su Yue.

    "Hello, Miss Su, don't you mind if I call you Su Yue?" After all, we will spend a few months together, we will get acquainted a little bit, not so embarrassing, and there will be a tacit understanding when filming.

    "Yes." Su Yue nodded.

    "I heard that you don't have any filming experience." Xu Shen's voice is relatively low, magnetic, and very nice. With his good appearance, it is no wonder that so many fans are obsessed with him, "Don't blame me for speaking. To be frank, I didn't mean to sarcasm you."

    "No." Su Yue has always been good at observing words and expressions , knowing that the other party is really not malicious.

    "If you are inexperienced, it will be more difficult to start filming, so you'd better memorize the lines first, otherwise, when you start filming, the expressions are not good and you forget the words, it will be very bad." Nowadays, many actors do not when filming. Memorizing lines, I like to pronounce 123 lip-synching, but it is not allowed here for Director Guan. The male protagonist and the female protagonist have a lot of opposing scenes. Now Su Yue doesn't have any surprises in filming. He is ready to be often NG, but still wants to reduce the number of times.

    "If you don't know Su Yue, you can ask me. Although I don't have much experience, I hope I can help you." Chu Mengyun walked over and said to Su Yue kindly.

    "Well, thanks a lot." Su Yue didn't expect so many people to worry about her lack of acting skills. However, it is right to think about it. The lack of acting means that they will all be dragged down by her, and the progress of the entire crew will be slowed down.

    After the start-up ceremony dinner, each person has a staff member to take to the corresponding villager's home to live.

    During the filming, they all need to live in the village. In fact, it takes a few hours to drive to and from the city, which is fine, but Director Guan said that the actors have figured out the farmers’ daily routines and habits, so that they will enter and integrate into the role more quickly, so everyone needs to live in The village.