71-80

return

I don't mind if you are ugly and blind [wearing a book]

Simplified Chinese

set up

Turn off the lights

Big

middle

small

Chapter 71:

    "Jiang Ci." Su Yue's face was hot, and she almost choked with the popcorn in her mouth.

    The bright light reflected on the screen was reflected in Su Yue’s eyes, a pair of eyes were watery and moist, Jiang Ci looked at her, warm finger pads touched the corners of her eyes, pressed hard, and badly. She stroked her long eyelashes with her fingertips.

    It's so good-looking, so good-looking that I want to crush it.

    But crushing is impossible. Jiang Ci lowered his head, his lips pressed against Su Yue's eyelids, feeling the faint trembling of his eyelids, Jiang Ci withdrew slightly, and the voice of clear magnetic sound was in Su Yue's ears. "Eat me."

    "Are you crazy?"

    Su Yue's little face blushed. If she was at home, she would dare to play tricks with Jiang Ci, but she would not provoke him when she was outside now. She found out now that Jiang Ci, a man with a thick face, never cared about other people's opinions, he was a little strange, "This is the movie theater."

    "Can't kiss in the movie theater?" Jiang Ci frowned.

    Su Yue's face was hot again, and he really wanted to put all the popcorn into his mouth so that he could shut up.

    Without a response, Jiang Ci lazily said: "Let's go." I can't kiss, this is what a date.

    Su Yue was stunned, she hurriedly pulled Jiang Ci's hem, "Don't make trouble." She kissed Jiang Ci's mouth, "I still want to watch the movie, you watch with me quietly, okay?"

    The corners of his mouth were a little soft, with the sweetness of popcorn, Jiang Ci hummed, and suddenly raised his hand to press the back of Su Yue's head against him, the two of them pressed their lips together, and suddenly, he bit it before letting go.

    Su Yue was startled by the tingling on her lips, and then she raised her eyes to see the emotions rolling in Jiang Ci's dark eyes, and her heart was beating. She was not used to Jiang Ci's eyes to be able to see.

    Su Yue turned her face and quickly looked at the big screen.

    Next, Jiang Ci was quiet, he put one hand around Su Yue, and the other hand fed Su Yue popcorn from time to time. With a sad look on his face, Jiang Ci has no interest in movies with exaggerated special effects on the screen.

    "Jiang Ci, I want to drink it." Su Yue kept his eyes on the screen, motioning Jiang Ci to give her the drink from the small table. Jiang Ci fed her a lot of popcorn, and her throat was very dry.

    Jiang Ci glanced at the champagne on the small table, and he curled his lips.

    "Do you want more?" Seeing Su Yue drank a small glass of champagne, he poured her another glass.

    "Thank you." Su Yue smiled at him, and continued to hold the cup, watching movies and drinking, enjoying it.

    Jiang Ci fed him a few more popcorns, watching Su Yue drank a few glasses of champagne, he easily crushed the popcorn between his fingers, and then clapped his hands. After waiting for a long time, he asked casually: "Su Yue, do you want to drink any more?"