Chapter 24

Demi's POV

I woke up to my phone blaring next to me. I quickly sat up, but regretted doing so, as my head was pounding. I grabbed my phone and quickly answered, "I'll be right there." I hung up.

I quickly got up and changed into my clothes. I suddenly had a flashback to what happened last night. I started crying, I had been raped. I looked down at my ring. I slid it off and put it in my pocket. I wasn't pure anymore.

I grabbed my stuff and called a taxi.

Once it was parked in front of the house, I ran to it and opened the door, "LAX Airport." I told the driver. He nodded and started driving there.

About 20 minutes passed, and now I was rushing through security. Once I was out, I ran as fast as I could to where the private plane was. I got on the plane and took a seat, desperately trying to catch my breath.

"Demi! Where the hell were you?! And what are you wearing?" Phil glared at me.

"Sorry, I overslept." I shrugged.

"Really? You want to give me the right answer?" He paused and looked down at my hand, "Where's your purity ring?"

"I took it off." My voice cracked. He gave me the look that told me to elaborate. I looked down and started crying, "I-I was raped." I heard Holly who was also there gasp.

Phil sighed. He took out his phone and called someone, "Yes, can I get a doctor here quickly? My client has been raped." He said right before hanging up.

He turned his attention back to me, "Alright, here's what's going to happen, Demi. A doctor is going to be here in five minutes. He'll check you out, make sure you're okay. Then, I need you to put your ring back on. The people in this plane are the only people who can know about this. Got it?"

"But—"

"Got it?" He was quick to cut me off.

"Yes." I sighed.

"Good."

A few minutes went by, and a doctor was soon at my aid. He gave me a pill to take to make sure nothing could happen.

I put my ring back on, and the doctor left. And as soon as he did, the plane took to the run way. "Now you're going to be two hours late to set." Phil said. Frustration clear in his tone.

"I'm sorry." I said quietly.

"Phil, it wasn't her fault—" Holly tried, but he wouldn't have it.

"Really? How did you get raped, Demi? We're you walking on the streets?"

"No." I answered.

"Did somebody knock on your hotel room door?"

"No."

"Were you at a party?"

I hung my head down in shame, "Yes."

"And did you get drunk at this party?"

"Yes." I picked my head up to look at Phil, "But he put something in my drink—"

"It doesn't matter, Demi. Your poor decisions got you into that mess. You are the only one to blame." He shook his head in disappointment, and then he looked over at Holly, "Please, get Demi ready. Now."

After that, he got up and left.

The second the curtain closed and he was no longer in sight, I began to cry, "I'm so sorry, Demi. No one deserves what you've gone through." Holly tried to comfort me. I just nodded and let her do what she wanted.