Chapter 13

Demi's POV:

I woke up to see Joe still having his arms around me. I lifted my head and looked at the alarm clock that was just past him. There were five minutes until my alarm went off. I rolled my eyes, I hated it when that happened.

I looked at Joe who was still sleeping peacefully. I just looked at him and closed my eyes.

I opened my eyes when I heard my alarm go off, "I got it." Joe yawned. He turned off the alarm and turned back towards me. His head still resting on the pillows, "Five more minutes." He closed his eyes again.

I giggled, "No, we have to get up. I'm not going to be late because of you."

He opened his eyes again and sighed, "Fine." He got out of the bed. He came around to the other side and helped me get up.

"Thanks, Joseph, but I think I can stand up on my own." I giggled.

"Right." He backed away.

I looked at him and hugged him tightly, "Thank you for staying with me." I whispered.

He hugged me back, "Of course, no plroblem."

I went into the bathroom and got ready. When I got out, Joe wasn't there, so I figured he went back to his room to get ready.

Joe's POV:

I woke up to the alarm going off. When I turned it off, I saw Demi's eyes open, "Five more minutes." I pretended to close my eyes, but I was just trying to look at Demi without her noticing. Her smile is just so beautiful.

We both got up. Demi and I agreed to meet each other at breakfast. I left when she went to go get changed in the bathroom.

I went through the regular door. I took out my key card and unlocked the door to my room. I was quickly greeted by Nick and Kevin staring at me, "What?"

"Where were you last night?" Nick asked.

"I was at Demi's." I walked past them and started looking for something new to wear. When I turned to go to the bathroom, they looked at me with widened eyes, "We didn't do anything. It was just two friends playing games and talking. I slept on her pull out." I explained.

Their expressions calmed down. We all got ready and met Demi for breakfast. She smiled at us and gave us all a hug.

"I wonder what we're going to do today." She said as we all got some plates and got our food from the buffet.

"Yeah, it's been pretty fun so far. Even if we're not in it that much." Nick agreed with Nick nodding.

We all went back to our table. I noticed that Demi only had a muffin and a banana, "You really don't eat much, huh?"

She looked at me, "I just don't have that big of an appetite. I also don't really like eating before filming. It makes me feel a little sick. From being nervous." She explained.

I nodded my head. We all finished eating and went to the set.

"Good, you're here." Alyson quickly grabbed Demi by the wrists and dragged her into a dressing room.

My brothers and I all looked at each other and shrugged. We went over to the couch and just sat down to wait for Matt to tell us what we were doing today.

When Alyson and Demi came back, they were both laughing and had their clothes, make up, and hair done. They came over to us and sat down on the couch with us, "What's so funny?" I asked.

Demi looked at me still smiling, "So Alyson put on the make up, but she didn't do very well. And when Sam, the make up artist came in, he freaked! It was hilarious!" She explained.