Chapter 1

Demi's POV:

I took a deep breath and walked through the double doors of the building. I was nervous, because today is the day when I meet my fellow cast members.

I took the elevator up to the third floor. I was quickly greeted by Kevin Lafferty. The producer of the movie I'll be co-starring in. It's called Camp Rock. He greeted me with a smile.

"Hello, Demi. The door is just down the hall on the left. I'll be in shortly." He said. I nodded and quickly got off the elevator while he got in and took it back down.

I opened the door and saw unfamiliar faces. Everyone looked at me for a minute until a man stood up and walked over to me.

"I'm Mathew Diamond, I'm the director of Camp Rock. You must be Miss Demetria Lovato." He outstretched his hand. I took it and shook it.

"You can just call me Demi." I say, letting go. He nods and turns to face everyone else.

"Everyone, this is Demi Lovato. She'll be playing Mitchie Torres. Demi, this is Maria Canals-Barrera, she'll be playing Connie Torres, Mitchie's mother." I shook hands with her and she smiled at me. The director continued, "This is Daniel Fathers, he'll be playing Brown Casario, the camp director. This is Meaghan Martin, she'll be playing Tess Tyler. This is Alyson Stoner, she'll be playing Caitlyn. You'll meet everyone else at rehearsal." The director finished. I nodded and sat in the empty chair next to Meaghan and Alyson.

"Where are those boys?" Mathew asked.

"Kevin went to go get them." Daniel stated.

"They're always late." Mathew said, and we waited until the boys came.

"Demi, this is Kevin and Nick Jonas. They'll be playing Jason and Nate Gray." The producer said, entering the room. I quickly stood up and smiled at them. I came over and shook their hands. On the outside, I showed complete calmness, but on the inside, I was starstruck. I was meeting the Jonas Brothers! I was really meeting them! I wonder where Joe is. I wonder if he still remembers me.