Chapter 15

-The Next Day-

Demi's POV:

I was exausted again today. We didn't film, but we had to do a lot of dancing. We were learning the dance to a bunch of different numbers like 'Start the Party' and 'We Rock'. We were supposed to do 'Start the Party' a while ago, but we didn't because we wanted to get most of the filming done.

I had decided not to go to dinner with everyone. I mostly just didn't want to eat. Because once I start eating, I can't stop. Then I feel guilty and end up throwing it up. I slowly walked up to my door and opened it with my key card.

I walked in and turned on the lights, "Did you miss me?" I heard a familiar voice.

I looked up and saw Selena sitting at the edge of my bed, "Yes! What are you doing here?!" I ran to her and hugged her.

"Nick said that you were homesick, and that the boys wanted you to feel better." She explained.

"They did that?" I asked, genuinely surprised.

"Yep." She smiled.

"Wait. How long have you had Nick's number?" I questioned.

She let out a laugh, "That's not important. What's important is that I'm here--"

"You like him, don't you!" I quickly cut her off.

"Okay, maybe a little bit." She blushed, "Anyways, what do want to do?" She asked, changing the subject.

"You should come meet some of my friends I met on set. C'mon, I'm sure we can still catch them at the pizza place." I grabbed her hand. The thought of food didn't sound so bad now that Selena was here.

"Wait, we need to take a mirror selfie." She took out her camera.

"Fine, but only because I was able to do my own make up and hairstlyle today." I playfully rolled my eyes. We got closer and then took a quick mirror selfie, "Now let's go." I grabbed her arm and lead her to the door.

We had gotten to the pizza place right when the pizza got to the table, "Glad you could join after all." Joe smirked at me.

I saw Nick straighten up a little bit when he noticed Selena. I laughed on the inside, "Thank you guys so much for getting Selena here." I smiled.

"No problem. It was Joe's idea." Nick answerd.

"Thank you." I looked at Joe. He smiled and nodded his head. I turned away before he could see me blush, "Anways, this is--"

"Selena Gomez." Everyone interrupted.

"Right. Well, Selena, this is Meaghan, Alyson, Anna, Roshon, Jasmine, Jordan, Aaryn, and Giovanni, but you can call him Gio." I introduced while pointing at each of them.

Joe cleared his throat. I looked over at him, he raised his eyebrows at me. I playfully rolled my eyes, "And the Jonas Brothers. Kevin, Nick, and Joseph."

"Why don't you call me Joe again?" He asked.

"Because it's just fun. You seem to get annoyed everytime I say your full name." I shrugged.

"Okay, I see how it is, Demetria." He took a bite out of his slice of pizza.

"That's not fair." I whinned.

"How is that not fair?" He chuckled.

"Because Joseph is a regular name. Demetria is so weird and uncommon." I complained.

"Well, I think it's a great name. Beautiful, in fact. So I guess you're just gonna have to get used to it...Demetria."

"Fine, Joseph."