Chapter 17

This chapter is dedicated to Bpethtel072 Thank you so much for your support, and I hope your day gets better!

Important Information:

Demi was given a record deal, and recorded her album in April of 2008. Selena introduced Demi to Miley Cyrus, and they became best friends. Selena introduced Demi to Cody, they went on a few dates, but decided they were better off as friends. She later joined the Jonas Brothers on their Burnin' Up Tour. But Joe brought his new girlfriend, Taylor Swift. Demi was upset because she thought maybe he liked her, but she doesn't show that she's hurt. Demi was only able to sing songs from Camp Rock, and her single Get Back until her full album released. Once her album did release, she sang most of her songs (Get Back, Don't Forget, Until You're Mine, In the Middle, Party, and Gonna Get Caught). The ones that are supposed to be about Joe is Until You're Mine and Gonna Get Caught. Joe eventually breaks up with Taylor. He leads Demi on again, but then he gets into a relationship with Camilla Belle, and once again, Demi was upset. Demi eventually had to leave the tour to start filming Princess Protection Program with her best friend, Selena Gomez. It's now July of 2009, Demi and Selena are no long filming the movie. Demi is preparing to record her second album, Sonny With A Chance (SWAC), and Camp Rock 2 (CR2). Nick is dating Selena. Demi is currently dating Trace Cyrus. Joe is still dating Camilla...

Sorry if this is confusing, but I didn't really know how to write all that, so I just decided to have a time jump. Now I should be updating a bit more because now I know exactly what I want to happen until the rest of the story! I also messed up on Demi's age, so she's turning 17 when it's August (not 18). Also, I know Demi's second album was released on July 21, 2009. But for reasons you'll find out later, it's not going to be released until November or December of 2009. I promise you'll know why soon.

Demi's POV:

I woke up to the light shining in my eyes. Which was the first time in a long time. Usually I would get up really early. But thankfully I have a month off until things get crazy again. Last year, in 2008, I had so many things to do! Like record my first album, tour with the Jonas Brothers, film The Princess Protection Program, and film my first TV show, Sonny With A Chance. Oh, and I made a music video with the SWAC cast for La La Land. It was so much fun! I made some new friends, which was great, but it was so much to do!

I checked the time and saw that it was 10 in the morning. I went downstairs where everyone else was. After Camp Rock was done filming, we bought a  house, here in LA. It was huge!

"Hey, Demi, want some breakfast?" My older sister, Dallas, asked.

I looked at the pancakes. Does she know how many calories are in there? "No thanks, I'm not that hungry."  I give her a fake smile.

I walked into the living room and turned on the TV. I turned the channel to Disney Channel. 'Jonas' was on. I decided to just find something else.

I was still looking when my phone started buzzing. I looked over at it and didn't recognize the number. I declined the call, but they called back. So this time I answered, "Hello?"

"Hi, is this is Demetria Lovato?" A man asked.

"Yes, who is this?" I was confused.

"I'm Robert Hein, I'm a Disney executive. We met on the Jonas Brothers' Burnin' Up Tour." He introduced himself.

"Oh, yeah. I remember you. What's up?" I asked.

"I would like to meet you at the McDonald's in downtown Los Angeles. We need to talk about something for you." He explained.