Chapter 4

Demi's POV:

It was Sunday night, my mom and I were getting ready to go to bed. We were staying in a hotel for the night since we were supposed to start tomorrow to work on the movie, it's being filmed in Ontario. My mom was only staying tonight and then she would go back home tomorrow afternoon.

"Good night, honey." My mom said, turning off the lights.

"Good night, mom."

Joe's POV:

My brothers and I were waiting for Demi and the others to get here, when Mathew came in.

"Why did you say 8:30 in the morning, when everyone isn't going to be here until nine? We've been waiting for 15 minutes." I asked as he put his coffee on the picnic table.

"Because I knew you three would be late if I told you it was at nine." He answered, taking out his notebook from his bag.

"We wouldn't have been late." I said.

"Right, says the guy who was 20 minutes late to the meeting last Wednesday. Not to mention, I said 8:30,  it's 8:55, and you said you got here 15 minutes ago, which means you got here 10 minutes later than what I asked you three to be here." He said, taking a sip from his coffee.

"Whatever." I said.

"That's what I thought." He said.

Maria was the next one to come in, "Hello, boys. How've you guys been?"

"Alright, Matt told us eight thirty instead of nine so we wouldn't be late." Nick said.

"That was a good idea." She looked at the three of us, "Don't take it personally, most boys at your age are always late."

Demi was the next one to arrive, she was with a woman, who I assumed was her mother. They walked over to us, it was only then that I realized how beautiful she looked.

"Hey, guys." She smiled. Oh, her smile! "This is my mom, Dianna. Mom this is Kevin, Nick, and Joe Jonas...formally known as the Jonas Brothers." She said as she pointed to all of us.

"Well, it's nice to meet you guys. Thank you so much for taking my daughter home last Wednesday." She said shaking all of our hands.

"It was our pleasure." Kevin replied.

"You must be Demi's mother! I'm Maria, I'll be playing Demi's, or Mitchie's, mother in the movie." She extended her hand.

"Dianna. What a pleasure to meet you, Maria." She said, shaking Maria's hand.

"Don't worry, I'll look after Demi." Maria smiled.

"Thank you." Dianna turned back to Demi," Well, I should probably go get packed. I love you, sweetie." She said, hugging Demi.

"I love you too, mom."

"I want you to call me, okay?" She said when they parted.

"I will."

"Okay. I'll see you next month." Dianna said before she left.

"See you!" Demi called after her. Then she turned towards us, "Now what?" We all shrugged.

"We could play some kind of get to know you game, since we don't really know much about you." Kevin suggested.

"Other than the fact that you can sing amazingly." Nick chimed in.

Demi smiled, "Okay."