I love you till the moon and back

Flasback 7 years ago

"Ava dear come fast , you are gonna be late for school" Lucy Miller, her mother shouted from kitchen.

"Coming Mum". Ava rushed downstairs and sat with her parents for breakfast. Her parents were not the best , one would get. Her Mom was the only one who cared for her, her father was a gangster. He used to beat her mother everyday. Ava hated her father very much.

They were having their breakfast in utter silence. Her mother, having her food, gazing down, fearing her husband. Her father, who never was an ideal family man, not bothering with their presence. And she knew better than to talk with her bastard dad.

"Girl, don't slut around with your nerdy boyfriend .Come home as soon as  classes end",Derek Miller said. It was normal for him to be rude with his daughter. And that made her lose all her appetite.

"Okay dad",Ava said irritated and rushed out.

She took the bus from the nearest bus stop and reached school.

As soon as she reached there, she found her cute boyfriend waiting for her in front of the gate.

A huge grin made way on his face. Seeing him, she forgot the hell she was in few minutes ago. A wide smile appeared on her face. He ran and hugged her, as if he met her after weeks.

He picked her up and she wrapped her legs around him.

"I missed you" Aldric exclaimed.

"Babe we met yesterday only", Ava said.

"So what I still missed you", Aldric pouted and said. Ava chuckled at his cute behaviour and kissed his pout.

"Let's go we will be late for classes", she said and dragged Aldric with her.

Time skip - After school.

Aldric was driving Ava to her house in his Maserati. Well Aldric's father was a CEO of a big company so it was natural for  him to own it.

" Babe why don't you move in with me?", Aldric asked focusing his attention on the road.Ava got disappointed with the question. She can't do that. She didn't want to leave her mom with that monster alone.

"Didn't i tell you i need sometime babe". Ava said.

Aldric pouted and said,"Okay babe, no problem . And then gave her his cute smile.Ava also smiled to him.

"Just know that I love you till the moon and back  and will always do", Aldric said with a wide smile.

Ava chuckled and said ,"What a cringey line babe".
Aldric pouted at that.

"What ,I really do", Aldric said.

"I know babe. Well I love you till the stars and back." Ava said laughing. Both of them laughed.

"Here you go babe", Aldric said disappointed.

"Awww my cute little boy don't be sad. We will meet again tommorrow", Ava said and planted a quick peck on Aldric's cheeks.

But our Aldric wasn't satisfied with that simple peck. He pulled Ava and attached his lips with her.

He was kissing her slowly and delicately. And Ava was responding with the same intensity. Both of them got lost in each other.

After a while, Ava separated panting. She attached her forehead with his. Both of them were breathing heavily.

After her breathing became normal, she parted from him and turned to leave.

"Bye, see ya". Aldric said.

"Bye, love you", Ava said exiting the car.

"Love you too princess", Aldric replied and drove off.

'I wish I could tell you everything  about my life', Ava thought looking at the Maserati driving off and gave a sad chuckle. She turned around and entered the hell, she called home.

The sight which she saw shook her .Her father pointing a gun at her mother's forehead, who is lying unconscious on a chair with blood gushing out from her nose and forehead.

"Dad, what are you doing?", Ava shouted. Tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Oh welcome home my daughter", Derek said letting out a dark chuckle.

"Dad remove that thing from mom. You see she is already so hurt and unconscious", Ava said crying. Her voice breaking.

"Well i don't plan to do so . I am going to kill this useless bitch today." Derek said angered and pressed the gun on Lucy's head.

"Don't dad please. I beg you", Ava said getting on her knees and joining her hands. She was crying now.

"Okay if you say so my princess. But you would have to do something in return", Derek said.

"I will do anything just leave her. Please dad", Ava said crying.

"Are you sure you can do anything ?", Derek asked rasing an eyebrow.

"Yes dad anything", Ava said .

"Okay then Help me in killing Aldric's parents", Derek said.

Ava eyes widened with shock at her father's demand . "I m never gonna do that", Ava exclaimed.

How can he expect her to kill a mother who was just like her own and a father who loved her more than her own father.

"Well then you see my child i was thinking of sparing your boyfriend, that Aldric Johnson if you would have helped me in killing the Johnson couple. But seems like you don't want that. Neither do you want your mom", Derek said making a fake sad face.

Ava shook her head abruptly. Tears flowing from her eyes.

"Lets start with your mother", Derek said pointing the gun at Lucy's forehead.

She couldn't let her mother die infront of her eyes. Neither did she wanted anything to happen to the love of her life. Nothing mattered to her more than him. Her Aldric.  Her only happiness. The person who loved her more than anything. She wouldn't let that happen. Not until, she was alive.

"STOP." Ava shouted making Derek to face her.

"I will do it. I will help you in killing Mr and Mrs Johnson," Ava exclaimed.

***

Here we go with a sad starting of a dreadful story. Well this is not some simple cute romance. It is dark love . A story where hate will completely take over love resulting in only doom.

Lets see how things will change in Ava's and Aldric's life..