Get Ready

Aldric

After meeting that bitch, I was so enraged. The audacity of that girl, that she is showing attitude to me. To AJ. Let's see bitch, until when your attitude is going to support you.

Today you are not opening that pretty mouth of yours, but soon you will be begging infront of me with that same mouth.

I opened the door of my room and entered my room. I need a good shower.

I entered the bathroom and stripped myself. I turned the shower on. The cold water calming my body and mind.

After a relaxing shower of half an hour,I came out the  and put on my sweatpants and t-shirt.

"Now it's time for some fun", I mumbled to myself and went out of my room.

I came into my office room in the villa and sat on the chair leaning my head on it and closing my eyes. Even though , I came here for a vacation but still I had work. Well, I took a break from my company stuffs but not from the mafia work.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in", i said. He peeked in and then entered the room.

"Yes Robert", I asked . My eyes were still closed.

"Sir, do you need anything?", he asked.

"Just Chateau Lafite Rothschild from the wine cellar ", I said.

"Anything else", he asked.

"Did you get the camera control of whole villa on my screen?", I asked.

"Yes sir", he said.

"Okay, you may leave", I said.

I turned on the screen and checked the camera of basement , where Ava was kept. I saw she was shivering with cold. That small dress was barely covering her.

Good, this is what I want. Her suffering. I smirked seeing her like this. Soon, Robert came with my red wine.

I was enjoying the show infront of me with my red wine. I saw that she could pass out any moment now.

"Not so fast bitch", i mumbled.

With that I changed the temperature of room to warm. Relax girl. We don't want you to die yet. I opened the files and started doing my work.

Time to time seeing her and gulping the wine.I changed the temperature to extreme hot.

After sometime , she started to sweat badly and I got engrossed in my work not bothering about her. Hours went by.

I heard some banging and turned my attention to the screen and saw she was banging on the door . Not long until, she passed out.

I don't know why but I got panicked and rushed out of my office and entered  the basement.

I saw her. She was lying on the ground lifeless.

I scooped her in my arms and carried her bridal style to one of the rooms in the villa. I immediately called the doctor residing in the island.