Let Go

Author

A heart wrenched guy whose entire being was shattered. His world, his everything, his love was broken cruelly and brutally. She was shattered under the cruel face  of the world.

The girl who only ever wanted a normal family, a dad who treats her like a princess, a mom who is by her side, and her boyfriend who loved her more than anything. But she was robbed of everything by the cruelness of the world. She was left miserable at the feet of her evil father, alone.

And then the immense pain she felt when the one who promised to protect her, to cherish her, to love her with his entire being, promised to make her life hell. To take retribution from her, for the things she did only for the sake of her world, her love. But who knew, what fate had held for them.

And then when fate finally decided to have mercy on her, by lightening her world with the blessing of love, with the person who was has been her everything, the brightness was not long lived. She was again crushed under the cruelty of world. She was ripped apart by those cruel monsters. Ripped apart in the burning vengeance of a devil.

And the most feared and powerful man, who was not able to save his love from the harsh and cruel fate. Who knew the person he worshipped all his life was a devil in disguise? The devil, who was responsible for each and everything cruel thing that has happened in his life.

The guy who has chased for retribution his entire life , is again heading to take retribution. But, this time his retribution is not from his love but for his love. Retribution from people who ruined his world, his everything, his princess.

Aldric was heading towards the prison cell. The panic attack Ava had left him with guilt, remorse and rage. The heart wrenching pain he experienced on the day, was the most painful thing. Seeing his love gang raped on a shabby table. The fear of loosing her and her deterioted mental state. He was adamant for punishing each and every person who brought pain to his princess.

Opening the gate of the cell, he saw the person, who he respected the most in his entire life, his only family and his saviour, who turned out to be the destroyer. His eyes held only rage seeing him. The undescribable anger ran through his body, making him want to choke that man instantly. But he did not held that much mercy, to give him such an easy death.

"Son how are you?",Leonardo asked smirking. Aldric's eyes darkened at his question. The audacity the person is having to taunt the satan himself, must be a senseless person.

Without saying any word, Aldric headed towards the table having all sorts of equipments. He picked up metal rod and walked towards the smirking man, tied on the chair.

Gathering all his anger into the rod he banged him on his shoulder. A loud growl erupted from Leonardo. And it went on till 20 hits.

Leonardo's body was completely bruised with all the hits he got. But still this person had the audacity to taunt the most feared man.

"I knew this day would come. But guess what, all I did was worth it", he said laughing.

This only seemed to heighten the anger in Aldric. Aldric threw the rod and went towards the table. This time picking a knife.

He headed towards the tied up man and leaned closer to him, pointing the knife infront of his face. Aldric shoved the knife inside Leonardo mouth and a ear shattering scream erupted from the cell of the prison, making the guards standing in the prison to tremble and shiver at the ruthlessness of their boss.

Aldric cut opened Leonardo mouth and sliced off his precious tongue, leaving him speechless. But, that wasn't enough for Aldric, he poured two fistful of salt on it, making Leonardo to scream dreadfully and tear up. This caused the mafia boss to smirk in victory.