Trauma

Ava

I squinted my eyes open. There was a excruiting pain in my lower abdomen. My womanhood was hurting badly. I noticed  that I was in our bedroom in the castle. Aldric was sleeping beside me. His hand lightly, hugging me.

The things which happened to me, came crashing down. I was raped. I got fucking raped. Tears streamed down my eyes, alongwith sobs. The pain was quiet unbearable, making me scream.

"Angel, calm down, I am here", Aldric said. But, nothing seem to make me calm down. I was crying and screaming with pain

"Baby, stop crying. You are hurting yourself", he said wiping my tears and bringing me closer to himself. He started running his fingers through my hair and patting my back to stop me from crying. He was whispering sweet words to make me calm down. I snuggled into his chest to seek for the familiar warmth.

"They raped me Aldric. They raped me", i said sobbing into his chest.

"I know baby. They will pay for it. Don't worry", he said.

"I was helpless. I was shouting not to do it. But, they didn't. They were monsters. He is a monster", i said whimpering.

"I know princess. I killed them", he said.

I sobbed into his chest. There was no stop to the tears. All I could think was how they robbed off my dignity. How they took advantage of my helpless state. I am disgusted with myself. I sobbed uncontrollably. And the pain in my abdomen was not helping. He kept on patting my back and running his fingers into my hair. It was somewhat comforting me.

"You are my strong princess, right?", he asked.

"No. I am not. I am a weak fucked up bitch", i shouted.

"Don't you dare curse yourself", he warned. "You are the strongest girl in the world. You are my princess. You are AJ's girl. You are strong. My princess is not weak", he continued.

Why does he always make me feel good? What did I ever do to have him? Do I even deserve him? I am disgusted with myself. I am ashamed of myself. But he? He is there for me. He is there to care for me. He is there to love me.

"You are not ashamed of me?", I asked parting slightly from his chest and looking into his eyes.

"No. Never. Why would I be? Those assholes should be ashamed of themselves. It is there fault. They should be shameful and people should be ashamed of them" he said.

Yes, he is right. But, that doesn't change the fact that I was not raped. My soul is tainted. Without saying anything, I snuggled into his chest. The pain became unbearable so I stopped crying but the whimpers did not stop.

"It's hurting baby", I told him.

"Let me call the doctor", he said and started parting from me. I grabbed onto him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Don't leave me", I said. I feel safe with him. He makes me feel protected. His arms are my home.

"No angel. Never", he whispered pecking my head. "I am just taking my phone from the nightstand", he continued. I nodded my head and loosened my grip on him. He took his phone from the nightstand and wrapped his hand around me. Other hand using the phone. I buried my face into his chest.

"The doctor is here", he said and I glanced towards him. He smiled looking at me. He parted from me. But I held him again. I don't want any other men around me. They will hurt me. I don't even want to think about those things, but the faces of those monsters keep resurfacing.