Love me Like you Want

Aldric

Listening my name from her mouth, I felt like my world lightened up. Her voice, which I missed for years, I heard it. I am so happy.

Currently, I am laying down on her bed, with her in my arms ,sleeping. Me admiring her beautiful face. I wish everything would be good from now on. I am going to protect her always. I will never let her go. Even death can't do us apart.

Suddenly my phone rang. I shifted my attention to it. It was Vincenzo.

I slowly moved her from me, so that she doesn't wake up. Tucking her inside the blanket properly, I placed a gentle peck on her forehead and moved out of the room, heading towards my office.

I sat on my chair and picked the call, which was ringing since five minutes.

"Yes Vincenzo."

"Boss, what do we do with the doctor and nurses, since the treatment is complete?"

Usually, I would kill them, but since I promised my baby, that I won't harm them I will let them go.

"Let them go, after giving them those memory loosing pills."

"Wow. This is new.AJ sparing people, who saw his face?"

"Just do as you are told."

"Okay and I have sent you the details of Fab's Mafia . They have been troubling us a bit. I think they need some reminders."

"Fab's Mafia, that's new. They surely are new in the market and troubling AJ Mafia. Don't worry , I will look into them."

"Yes boss."

"And what about those drug shipments from Mexico?"

"The Capos are handling them well. No need to worry about it."

"Okay."

"Also, when are you coming to the estate? The quarterly meeting with Capos, needs to be organised."

"Yeah, I am aware. I will come back to work by next week".

"Sure Boss. And yes, I am going to crash at your place tomorrow to meet sis"

"Sure. She was asking about you."

"Okay then, see you tomorrow buddy. Good night."

"Good night".

I hung the call. Time for work Aldric. I got some red wine for myself and headed over to my desk to do some work.

By the time I was done, it was 2 in the morning. I went to my princess.

I entered the room and saw she was sweating and shivering. Mumbling something. Oh god , what happened?

"Princess", i called and shook her. Seems like she is having a nightmare.

"Baby wake up", i said and slightly patted my cheeks.