Once and for all

1 week later

Ava

AJ approached me slowly. All I could see was lust in his eyes. He pinned me against the wall. I am trying to resist but nothing is helping. He reeks of alcohol.

He kissed me forcefully making my lips bleed. He moved towards my exposed neck and collar bones. Sucking and bitting, leaving hickeys. I stopped resisting. He is way more stronger than me.

He picked me up on his shoulder as if I was a piece of rag.  Everything felt so right . His touch was aggressive but it felt so good. He ripped apart my clothes along with  his, leaving both of us naked.

He started bitting and sucking harshly on my skin, leaving deep hickeys. I knew he is not in his senses. But I didn't do anything. It's not like he would stop even if I resist. So I gave myself completely to him. I gave my last ounce of dignity to the person who was, is and will be everything to me.

And thats how he took my virginity. The one who is the love of my life. The one who once was my Aldric and the one who is all I am left with.

Next Morning

I woke up , with a slight pain in my lower region. Last night flashed infront of my eyes. I glanced beside me.

There he was staring at me with glistening eyes. But as soon as he saw me, his eyes again changed to those cold ones. He got up and sat on the bed.

"How much?", he asked.

I furrowed my brows in confusion.

"How much money you take for a night?" he asked.

What? My eyes teared up listening him. But I didn't let my tears fall. I held my tears in my eyes. Am I slut to him? Is that all I am ?

"Okay, if you won't answer", he said and got up from the bed and took his pants. He took out his wallet and he kept few of 100 dollar bills on the side table.

"The thing is I reward all the girls for pleasuring me. So here is the money. Though I don't fuck sluts but still I made a mistake yesterday. But no problem.So here is the money. I hope this would be sufficient for that pathetic body of yours", he said and got out of the room.

The tears which I held back came trembling down my eyes. It was a mistake? I am a slut? The girl who gave her virginity to you, is a slut? Yeah, he is right. I am a slut. I am pathetic. This is what I deserve . But I cannot live like this.

I got up wiping my tears . I tried to stand, but a sharp pain hit my lower region and I fell on the floor.

Taking the support of side table and bed ,  I entered the washroom. I sat in the bath tub, turining the tap on. I let the water wash myself. There was also some blood in my lower region, I  cleaned it.

I got up and went towards the mirror. My whole body was covered in hickeys. But I don't regret anything. It was me who gave myself. But I never expected him to treat me as a slut. Treat me as trash. I never expected my first time to turn out like this.

Flashback

"Ava, you know yesterday I watched some videos", Aldric said scratching the back of his neck.

"What videos?", I asked.

"I promise, I didn't do it willingly. Vincenzo forced me to. I am a pure and innocent boy", he said pouting.

I raised my one eyebrow. I knew what he was talking about. But I wanted to hear him say it.

"Tell me", i said.