Falling Again

Ava

I squinted my eyes and found myself on bed in a small room. I glanced all around. It seemed like the room in the plane. I found a window at the side. I shifted myself and glanced outside. It was not that dark. The sun had just set. There were tall skyscrapers, reminding me of new york . Seems like we are almost there.

I missed this place. This place gave me a lot of things. Its my hometown. The place where I grew up. Where I met the love of my life. My Aldric. And this is the place where I want my grave stone to be.

I was admiring the city view. Just then a deep voice interrupted me. I immediately recognised the voice. It was AJ.

"Get up, we are landing in a few minutes", he said. I turned around and nodded my head.

I got up and went towards what seemed like a washroom. I washed my face and went towards the lounge. I sat on an arm chair, glancing outside.

After few minutes the plane landed . AJ came towards me and told me to follow him. He took a coat and wrapped it around me.

"It's cold outside", he said in cold tone .

He took another coat and wore it himself. And put both of his hands inside the pocket of his pants and walked towards the exit. I followed him.

The gate opened revealing dozens of guards lined up in a bowing position. AJ walked down the stairs like a king with me behind him. A limousine was parked on the runway. He stopped infront of it.

"Get in ", he said glancing at me. The gate opened automatically and I sat inside.

After a while, I heard a gunshot from outside. I sighed. It's just him killing someone, nothing else. He came inside .

His clothes had blood stains. He rested his head on the couch.

It was now completely dark. The city was shinning like it always used to. We stopped after 15 minutes.

"We are here", the driver informed .

AJ shot open his eyes. He grabbed my hands, a bit harshly and started dragging me outside. I saw a huge mansion.

There were dozens of guards lined up. There were guns in their hands. He started dragging me inside.

We came inside the mansion.

The interiors were beautiful, but I was not able to pay attention to anything, since his grip on my hand was very harsh. It was hurting. We came upstairs and he pushed me inside a room.

"Freshen up  and come downstairs for dinner", he said and went away, shutting the door loudly. Is is bipolar or something? I glanced at the room I was in.

It was nice and cosy. There were two doors . I approached one, thinking it was washroom.

But it was a closet. It had expensive clothing and accessories. Is it all for me? He surely has tons of money to spend on someone he hates. I closed the door and opened the other one.

I sighed and entered the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.

I went towards the closet. All clothes seemed expensive and some were out of my league. I went towards the section, where clothes seemed somewhat casual. I found a section having night dresses.