Brutal

Aldric

As soon as those words left Vincenzo's mouth, I felt like my world fell apart. My heart clenched with utter pain. The pain of loosing, my everything. My world, my universe, my life, my love. What would I do, if something happened to her? How would I live without her?

I regret coming here, leaving her there alone. What if something happens to her? What if I loose her? What would I do? No, Aldric you have to be strong. What if, she just went out, getting frustrated of being trapped there? Yeah.

But we can't reach her. Her phone is switched off. People saw her going towards the backyard last night. After which, she didn't returned. There were no guards in the backyard. But why? I placed guards at each and every corner of castle.

I am on my way back to the estate. I was on my way, the moment I got the call from Vincenzo.

I could see dawn was fading in defeating the night. Sleep was no where, to be seen in my eyes. My mind flooding with the thoughts of Ava. Her cheerful smile. Her giggles echoing through my ears. Her beautiful voice. Those captivating blue orbs. No matter, how much I try to keep the negative thoughts aside, they are not leaving.

I am telling my heart that, it is nothing. She is safe. But still, I can't. I am wiping my tears only for them to cloud again.i was growing impatient, I wanted to reach there as soon as I can, but I felt helpless.

After what seemed like hours, I finally reached the estate at 10 in the morning. I made the jet to land directly at the estate. Vincenzo was there waiting for me. I am just wishing right now, for him to take me in a brotherly hug, so that I can cry heart out. But, no. It is not time for that. I need to find my princess.

"What have you got?", i asked as soon as I sat in the car.

"We got this footage from backyard, it was hacked, in a way to show that no activity was done, in a backyard. But it was green screen and we got it through", he said.

"Show me", I said.

I took the tablet from him. I saw that Ava went to the backyard, someone came from back and strangled her . She was struggling to break free. She tried. She was wiggling to get free. But he injected her something and she went numb. He threw her over his shoulder and started moving.

"She is kidnapped and it is someone from inside", Vincenzo said.

I could not utter anything. It felt like if I will open my mouth and a sob would escape. My eyes flooded with tears. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

A sob escaped my mouth along with tears. "Wh-at was she doing ther-e?"i asked barely managing the words out of my mouth.

"I didn't had my phone since evening. I kind of lost and I was so drowned in work that I didn't notice it. She messaged  Jack at 9 last night saying that she is going to hang out with me, which I didn't ask for. Jack was out with Mr. Rossi. He told me at around 10 that she was missing", he said.

I nodded my head. My attention was only to my princess. Then, I got reminded of something. The necklace, i gave her on her birthday had a tracker. Yeah.

We arrived the office building and I rushed out, heading towards my office. I wiped my tears. Vincenzo was following closely. This is someone from my Mafia. If he has access to the estate and get her out, then it is someone from inside. I have to find him. I know, that other than Vincenzo, I can't trust anyone right now.