Love

Ava

He came towards the back side of the mansion, crossing the pool side and now we were in the beautiful garden at the backside of the mansion.

I never came here. Neither did I see it. It was beautiful. Prettier than the garden back at the villa. I saw there was a beautiful fountain at the side and the whole garden was filled with flowers of variant colours.

"Is it beautiful?", he asked.

I nodded my head. He smiled and said,"Not more than you princess".

A rush of heat went through my cheeks at his comment. Oh god, so embarrassing. I am sure, I am blushing right now.

He chuckled and I glared at him.

"You know , you look cute when you glare at me like that", he said.

I made a 'are you serious' face at his comment. He chuckled.

"Okay, now I am putting you down", he said.

Wow, Finally. I would be free from his grip. I nodded.

He gently made me stand on the ground. My legs felt like jelly. As if I haven't used them since ages. I was having trouble in balancing myself.

He held my hand.

"Tell me, when your legs feel okay", he said smiling.

After few seconds, my legs felt okay so I nodded at him. We started taking slow steps. We were going around the garden.

"If you feel tired, then tell me", he said making me nodded.

The garden was really beautiful. There were different flowers in the garden . Some of them , I knew but some were unknown to me. No matter what the flowers were, they were beautiful. There were some butterflies also, roaming around. We were walking for a while now.

"Lets sit there for a while", he said.

I nodded my head, since I was already tired. But, how can I become tired by taking just few steps? Maybe because, I just woke up from that prolonged unconsciousness.

We sat on the bench, infront of the fountain.

There was a pond also and some fishes were swimming in it. I glanced towards the fishes. They were of different colours.

I glanced at him. He was staring at me. I smiled at him and took out my notepad.

"Thank you."

I wrote. He chuckled and said,"For what?"

"For helping me maybe."

"This is the least I could do, for what I have done to you ", he said.

"You don't need to burden yourself with it. Besides I deserved it."

"No, you didn't deserve this. You deserve all the happiness in the world. Never say that, okay?", he said.

I shrugged my shoulder.

"I promise Ava, I will give you all the love and happiness in this world. I want to live my life with you", he said with glistening eyes.

My eyes filled with tears.

"Why?"

"Because , I love you. I love you more than myself,"he said , wiping my tears.

"Don't. I don't deserve love. I only deserve hate."

"No baby, you don't. You don't have to blame yourself for what happened. I have forgiven you", he said cupping my cheeks.