Ava's retribution

Aldric

"Didn't I told you to accompany Ava, then what the hell were you doing ?", I shouted at the girl infront of me. She was tied on the chair and trembling. Fear in her eyes.

"Mr John-son I was clean-ing the man-sion", she said.

"Lies. You were busy gossiping with the other maids", I said. This girl has the guts to lie infront of me. If only she would have been there with Ava that time , my princess would not be in the OT, struggling for her  life.

"I am so-rry Mr. Johnson. It won't happ-en again, pleas-e let me go", she begged.

"Do you think, there will be a second chance?", I asked raising my one eyebrow.

"I kn-ow Mr John-son , you are a ver-y kind hear-ted person", she said.

I chuckled. "Me and kind hearted doesn't fit in a sentence. Because Aldric Johnson might be kind hearted like you are saying, but AJ is not.", I said in a raised voice.

"A-J, as in, The Boss of A- Maf-ia", she said.

I chuckled and said, "Yes".

"Plea-se forgive me , giv-e me a second chan-ce. Please", she begged, crying.

"Aww, I am so sorry because I don't give second chances", I said.

She started to cry and beg me to leave her. As if, I would listen to her.

"Guards", I shouted. Four guards came running after.

"I am leaving her to you guys, make sure you beat the hell out of her and then burn her alive", I said sternly and went away.

She kept crying and begging. But she should know that, it's of no use. I am ruthless, and that's how I am.

I know that , it is my fault for making Ava like that . I tormented her to the extent that she tried to take her life. But if only this maid would have been there with her, then Ava wouldn't have done that. And I would have made everything alright. But no, this pathetic maid had to ruin everything.

I entered in my car and rushed towards the hospital. The operation might have ended now. Please god, nothing should  happen to Ava. I know I am bad , very bad. I am a monster. But this monster needs his angel. He cannot live without her. Only she can make his insane mind, sane. Only she can make this heart made of stone, beat. All she has been through was bad, very bad. But she cannot leave this world, without seeing happiness. Without leaving a carefree life, full of happiness. I promise I will never let a single tear drop from her eyes, just don't let her die.

"Please", I mumbled, looking towards the sky.

I reached the hospital and rushed towards the OT, where Vincenzo was.

Upon reaching there, I found the doctor talking with Vincenzo. As soon as, the doctor saw me, his expression changed to scared one.

"How is she?", I asked in a stern voice.

"Mr. Joh-nson", he said.

"Tell me without stuttering and properly", I commanded.

"Si-r, she had a concussion. Due to which she has gone in a state of prolonged unconsciousness. And also she has been getting constant seizers. Some of her bones have broken, it will take time to heal. For now, her condition is quite unstable. But we are tryin-g our be-st", he said.