Together

Ava

After we ate ice cream from the ice cream shop which used be our favourite, we were back in the park, sitting on the grass. My head rested upon his chest. Our hands interlinked and legs stretched.  Feeling each other completely after years.

I felt a heavy burden lifted from my life. I couldn't be more than happier being with the love of my life. His arms are the best place for me.

AJ or Aldric, whoever he is? He is the love of my life. AJ is a part of Aldric , and I have to accept it. Until and unless, he is safe, I have no problem with it.

"Ava", he said.

I raised my head to face him. I saw his cheeks were stained with tears. I frowned. Why is he crying now? I wiped his tears. And cupped his face.

"Do I really deserve your forgiveness?", he asked sniffing.

"Yes you do. I also did wrong and yet you forgave me. In fact what I did didn't deserve forgiveness, but you did. I understand you Aldric."

I wrote. He hugged me tightly."You deserve everything in this world", he said sobbing.

I parted slightly. I wiped his tears and shook my head, signalling him not to cry. He wiped his tears and rested his forehead on mine.

"Princess, I miss your voice", he said.

I nodded my head. I also feel very helpless, not being able to speak. I really want my voice back. It is all because of my freaking inhumane father. I am glad that he is dead. And even more glad that he died a merciless death, in the hands of a cruel demon, who doesn't know mercy and softness for anyone, except for the one he loves. Except for me.

"Princess, I regret giving him a easy death. I wish he was alive, so that I could kill him again. More cruelly.", he said. His eyes held pain, coldness and anger which could make people shiver.

Was it really a easy death? I remember him almost burnt and covered with blood. If it was easy, what would be more cruel for him. Whatever, I don't care anything he does as long as he is safe and loves me.

I backed away.

"Can you stop with the AJ mode?"

I wrote. He chuckled and gave me a wide smile.

"You are really a bipolar."

I wrote. He gave me a grin and said, "Yes I am . Now lets go". The next moment I was secured in his muscular arms. Again, again. I glared at him, only to earn a chuckle from him.

He made me sit in the car. I folded my arms and pouted. When will he stop with carrying me. I have my legs, and they are in perfect shape. If he carries this on, I might someday become a potato.

"So princess, where do you wanna go for a vacation?", he said, making me to  shoot my eyes towards him.

Like a vacation? That too all of a sudden?

"What about Switzerland? Didn't you want to go there?", he asked.

I immediately nodded my head in response. It is my dream place. I always wanted to go there, since I was a child.

"Okay, we will go there next month", he said.

I immediately pecked his cheeks in response.

"You are the best."

He chuckled.

After that we went to watch a movie. The movie was a romantic one. I really loved it. Then we went for lunch. After which, him taking me to the luxurious mall. I don't know where he is gonna keep these  almost 5 dozen dresses, he brought for me. The closet is already full, with hundreds of dresses, I haven't tried yet. He really likes to waste his money. We had a light dinner and now we were in my room.