Reunion

Ava

And that's how things have been going this week. Him caring for me as if I am a doll. Carrying me all around the house, as if I am a princess, who shouldn't do anything. He cooks for me every time. We  walks with me, around this beautiful garden.

I am now feeling well. I feel so energetic, as if I never jumped from the third floor. Though I know it was a foolish decision. I just got carried away by emotions. This is life and we have continue the fight, without loosing hope.

And yes, my balcony is still locked. He might think that I may pull off some kind of stunt again, so he never opened it . And neither did I tell him to  open it. No matter, how much I liked sitting there. May be, if I ask him to open it, he might get all fired up. Which I don't want. I like the way he pampers me and cares for me. I don't want him to turn into the scary AJ. I like him being the soft and caring Aldric.

I am again turning all soft for him. It would be a lie if I say I don't love him. He is the love of my life. No matter what he does, I can't bring myself to hate him. And the way he has been these days, it's even harder.

But whenever I remember that day, I can't bring myself to just forgive me. Like, why did he had to offer me money after doing it, as if I am a slut. This was not how our first time was supposed to be.

Keeping these things aside, I am currently sitting in the garden, reading a book which I got from the library, this huge ass mansion has. AJ is currently out for some work, after he got a phone call. He rarely left me, this week. This was probably the first time he went out, after I woke up. That too after writing him a hundred times, that I will be fine. Sometimes, I even wonder, if he is a Chairman and Mafia Boss. He has got two works to do and yet he is here, fooling around with me.

I felt a presence  infront of me, so I deviated my attention from the book to him. Is he the person, I am thinking he is? Like seriously? Clothed in an expensive looking tuxedo. He surely has gained some muscles, just like Aldric.

"Sis", he said.

I kept the book aside and almost jumped , engulfing him in a tight hug. My eyes filled with tears. It's been such a long time.

"Hey, I am not able to breathe.", he said patting my arm.

I backed away from him, wiping my tears. I really needed him right now. I missed him.

"Fool, why are you crying?", he asked.

Taking my pen and notepad, I wrote.

"I missed you Vincenzo. How have you been?"

"Well, I should be the one asking that. Nevertheless, I am doing great, being the Consigliere to my Boss.", he said.

"And what is that Consigliere?"

"Let's sit, then I will tell you", he said and both of us sat down.

"Well you see, it is kind of a advisor to the boss in mafia and handles the legal stuffs. But in my case", he said and sighed. I glanced at him. I was really curious for knowing.

"I almost execute everything. Going on meetings, finalising deals for him, etc etc. As you know, he doesn't show his face to anyone. No one knows who is the boss of AJ mafia. So I am the one who executes his work and he just gives order", he said.