Chapter 26

It's been four months since Tyler proposed, which means we've been trying for a baby for four months now. Every time it just hasn't worked out, but since it hasn't worked out, I now know I definitely want a baby.

Connor is growing like crazy, he's four months old now and he doesn't look like it. He's a big boy, and I know he is going to be a really tall man when he gets older. He smiles and laughs all the time, the other day Dylan brought him over and Tyler sneezed and Connor laughed. He grabs anything he can reach and it goes straight to his mouth. He has also figured out that if he drops something, we will pick it up and it becomes a game to him and he gets angry if we stop, but you can only play that game for so long.

Today Tyler and Dylan had to do some filming so I'm watching Connor, but I don't mind. I need to go to the store to buy another few pregnancy tests because I was supposed to get my period two weeks ago and have yet to get it. It's going to look weird going into the store with a four month old baby and buying pregnancy tests but oh well.

I carried Connor out to the car and strapped him in his seat and we were on our way. Connor fell asleep on the way there which was good since he really needed a nap, but bad because I forgot the stroller. Normally you can pick up Connor while he's asleep and he's not phased, but I can't do that since I don't have the stroller. I sighed and unlatched the seat from the base and carried it into the store. I got a cart and set the seat in the basket and walked to the aisle I've become familiar with. I grabbed the few tests I liked, and headed to the checkout. I payed without getting any questions or looks from anyone and I was glad.

Getting back to the house, the boys were back and I was happy. I grabbed my bag and then grabbed the still sleeping Connor and walked into the house. I gently layed Connor down in the pack and play we have for him and then said 'hi' to Dylan and Tyler and told them I would be back. I ran upstairs and quickly took each test and waited the five minutes. I held my breath as I walked over to the three tests and smiled when all of them said positive. I called the doctor first and made an appointment for tomorrow morning and then walked to the top of the stairs.

"Tyler!" I yelled down the stairs and waited for him to respond but he didn't. "Ty!" I called again and he came jogging to the bottom of the stairs. He knew exactly what I was doing up here, so when I smiled and nodded, the biggest smile I've ever seen appeared on his face. He ran up the stairs two at a time and hugged me, picking me up and spinning around.

"Did you call the doctor?" he asked setting me down and kissing me.

"Yeah, we have an appointment tomorrow morning" I smiled and he kissed me again, leaving his lips on mine for a little longer.

"What's going on guys?" Dylan asked from the bottom of the stairs and I laughed.

"Macy's pregnant" Tyler said and Dylan smiled.

"No way! Congrats" he smiled as we walked down the stairs.

"Well, we will be certain tomorrow when we go to the doctors, but I took three tests and they all said positive and I don't think there's a chance that they would all be wrong" I said and Dylan hugged me.

"You're going to be a great mom" he said letting me go and hugging Tyler. I walked over and saw that Connor was awake and I smiled.

"Looks who's awake" I said in a baby voice picking up Connor. Tyler came over and took him from my arms and held him above his head.

"There's my little buddy" Tyler smiled and Connor laughed.

"How do you always get him to laugh?" Dylan asked "When I try he always gives me blank stares"

"I'm just that amazing" Tyler grinned sitting on the couch and talking to Connor.

-----

"Macy O'Brien?" a nurse called. I stood up and grabbed Tyler's hand pulling him along. I got my blood pressure taken and then got some blood taken to see if I was pregnant or not, and if I was they would do a sonogram to see if they could see or hear anything yet. About ten minutes later a doctor walked in with a smile.