Chapter 27

I haven't felt the best the past few days. I've been getting sick, I've been tired, and I've had a bit of an attitude. I try not to snap at Tyler or anyone but I can't help it, I'm just moody. I rolled over and looked out the window that was slightly opened letting in the warm summer air. I stood up to shower since I didn't really get out of bed yesterday and I desperately needed one. I put on a pair of gym shorts and a baggy tshirt, throwing my wet hair up into a bun. I slowly walked down the stairs and curled up on the couch and switching on the tv. Tyler walked in the room and kissed my forehead.

"How do you feel today?" he asked sitting next to me and I shrugged.

"A little better, I mean I actually got out of bed and showered today" I laughed lightly.

"Did you get sick at all?" he asked.

"Not since last night, but I haven't eaten anything yet. I called doctor Barnes and he told me this is normal for the first few months of pregnancy" I explained and Tyler frowned.

"I hate that you feel this way" he said and I shrugged.

"Just remember, you did this to me" I joked and he laughed.

"Just remember, you helped" he winked and I shook my head playfully at him. I got up and walked to the kitchen to make myself some toast to try and eat. I placed two slices of bread in the toaster and grabbed a glass and filled it with water. I grabbed a plate and the butter and waited for the bread to be fully toasted until taking it out and buttering it. I sat at the table and started eating and I was more than happy it was staying down. The doorbell rang and Tyler said he would get it, and minutes later he came back in carrying a bouquet of flowers. All of them red roses.

"I got you something" he said kissing the top of my head and putting the flowers in the vase. He sat next to me and I admired the flowers.

"Why did you get me flowers?" I asked smiling over at him and he shrugged.

"I know you haven't been feeling well lately and I wanted to cheer you up" he smiled. I got up and walked across to the other side of the table and pressed my lips to Tyler's.

"Thank you" I said as he rested his hands on my hips. "Why don't you go out with friends tonight? I'll be fine here and plus in a few months you won't be able to as often" I said loosely wrapping my arms around his neck, playing with the hair on the back of his head.

"I don't want to leave you all alone" he frowned "Why don't you call Amber and some of your other friends? You do still have to tell them about baby Hoechlin" Tyler said and I sighed.

"I guess I'll call her" I said. I removed my arms and grabbed my phone to text Amber. She said she was having a few of our other friends over so I should come. I told her that I had a surprise for them and I decided to tell them in a more fun way than 'hey I'm pregnant. ' I told Tyler what I was doing and he said he would come to the store with me. I changed my shirt into something more appealing even though I didn't need to be. I locked the door behind me and joined Tyler in the car and he drove to the baby store. We're not sure what we're having but I wanted to buy a onesie and a few other baby things to show our friends.

I found a onesie that was for either a boy or girl, so I picked it up and I could use it no matter what. It was a long sleeved onesie with a hood, so when you put the hood up, the baby looks like a mouse. I draped it over my arm as Tyler looked at all the pacifiers. I joined him and they had all kinds of cool ones, the one would look like the baby had a mustache and I laughed. We grabbed a few other things that weren't necessary and then checked out.

"Let's go to Panera for lunch" I smiled up at Tyler and he shrugged.

"If your stomach is up to it" he said and I nodded.