Chapter 19

I woke up about a half hour later to the bedroom door opening. I opened my eyes and stretched and watched Tyler quietly close the door and sit down on the bed.

"I didn't mean to wake you up" Tyler said when he realized I was awake. He sat next to me with his back resting on the headboard of the bed. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

"A little better" I shrugged sitting up. I crossed my legs and faced Tyler. "How was dinner?" I asked.

"It was good , I missed my moms cooking" he smiled. "I love being home"

"I'm happy you're happy" I smiled. "Do you have any movies?" I asked.

"Yeah a few I think" he said getting up. He ran out of the room and came back with a pile of movies. I looked through the movies and decided on 'The Hunger Games.' Tyler popped the DVD into the player and joined me back on the bed.

The movie was over around nine, and I needed a shower. I climbed out of the bed and Tyler looked at me confused.

"Where are you going?" he asked. I grabbed one of his shirts and a pair of underwear and started walking towards the bathroom that's connected to his bedroom.

"I need a shower, don't worry I'll be back" I laughed. I closed the door and started the shower. I peeled off my clothes and stepped in the shower. I quickly washed my hair and my body and shut the water off. I stood there for a few seconds and realized I didn't bring a towel in. "Tyler!" I yelled. Seconds later he opened the door.

"Yeah?" he asked and then smirking, seeing just my head as the shower curtain covered my naked body.

"I forgot a towel" I said and he laughed. He walked out into the hallway and brought a towel back in. He stood just far enough away that I couldn't reach the towel from my spot behind the curtain. "Tyler give it to me" I laughed.

"You have to come get it" he smirked. I rolled my eyes and then stepped out of the shower. I grabbed it from him and wrapped it around my body. "I love you" he smiled.

"Yeah, yeah whatever" I joked.

"What about me? Do you love me?" he asked and I shrugged grabbing my underwear and slipping them on. I pulled the shirt over my head and followed him out of the bathroom into his room and started drying my hair.

"You're all right" I said and he laughed. He came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and started kissing my neck.

"You know you love me" he smirked against my neck "Especially when I do this" he said kissing up under my earlobe. "If you tell me you love me I will stop"

"What if I don't want you to?" I breathed, he smirked in return.

"My parents are right down the hall and I don't think you want to do this with them so close" he said, knowing he's right. I sighed and thought about what to do, either let him keep making me feel this way, or stop and wait until we're back home and no one can hear us.

"Fine, I love you" I sighed in defeat. He removed his lips from my neck and spun me around. He pressed a kiss to the tip of my nose and smiled.

"And I love you" he said. I finished drying my hair and got back in bed.

"The shower made me feel somewhat better" I randomly said, cuddling up to Tyler's side.

"Good, I'm glad, I hate seeing you like that" he said quietly, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me closer. I moved my head to rest on his chest, listening to his steady heartbeat. I decided to go to sleep when I heard Tyler's breathing slow, and a few light snores escape his mouth.