Chapter 22

Today is the day we leave for Disney. We're all sitting in the airport, waiting for our call to board the plane. My leg is shaking up and down quickly, I may have a slight fear or flying...

Tyler placed his hand on my knee to keep it still. I looked up him to see him already looking down at me worriedly. "Whats up with you?" he asked and I shrugged, kind of embarrassed to tell him.

"She didn't tell you?" Austin butt in and I glared at him. "She's afraid of flying" he smirked and I slapped his arm.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked and I shrugged again.

"I was embarrassed" I said looking down at my lap and playing with my hands. I saw Tyler's big hand grasp one of mine, intertwining our fingers together.

"Why? I wouldn't judge you" he said and I shrugged. "Nothing will happen to you, I won't let anything happen okay?" Tyler asked and I nodded, a small smile playing on my lips. I leaned up and pressed a kiss to hi lips.

"Thank you" I smiled up at him. We boarded the plane minutes later and as soon as we sat down I closed my eyes to fall asleep before we take off, that's what I hate the most.

When we landed it was already dark outside, I didn't know what time it was since I haven't turned my phone back on. But I knew it had to be ten or eleven at night since we left later in the day. I grabbed Tyler's hand and rested my head against his arm as we walked to the baggage claim. We stood in front of the conveyer belt waiting for the bags to start coming.

I leaned into Tyler's chest as he wrapped his arm around me and kissed the top of my head. I looked up at him and smiled tiredly at him and he chuckled.

"What time is it?" I asked and he looked at his watch.

"Almost eleven thirty" he said and I sighed, pressing my cheek to his chest again. "Once we get our bags we can go to the hotel and sleep" he said and I nodded against his chest, which was difficult. The conveyer belt started moving and bags started to slowly come out. All our bags came at different times which wasn't surprising since there was a lot of us, so there was a lot of bags. Tyler grabbed his and I grabbed mine and we headed for the rental car we got and headed to the hotel. We checked in and everyone got their keys to their rooms and we went our separate ways, agreeing to meet for breakfast in the morning.

I immediately opened my suitcase and pulled out a shirt and put it on. I pulled my jeans off and jumped into the enormous bed and pulled the covers up over me. I watched Tyler take off his jeans and grab the collar of his shirt from the back and pull it over his head. He turned the light off and joined me in the bed.

-----

Christmas day came quickly and I was excited since we were going to the magic kingdom today. We all got onto the busses that went to the parks and were there in minutes. Everyone wanted to do there own things pretty much, so Tyler, his mom, my mom and I went our separate ways from everyone else.

"Let's shop first" Tyler said excitedly and I giggled.

"You want to shop?" I asked as we followed him to one of the stores. I was looking at clothes and he disappeared. Once we were all done we started walking until we were in front of the castle. I pulled out my phone and handed it to my mom and had her take a picture of Tyler and I in front of it, before posting it on twitter.

"Macy I have something for you" Tyler smiled proudly. He pulled something from his back pocket and I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw a toy princess ring. "This is going to sound stupid, but I want you to have this. Someday soon hopefully, I want to marry you, so for right now, this is a promise ring that I will propose to you. And I will buy you a real ring that looks just like this" he smiled down at me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his head down to mine and connected our lips.

"This is a family friendly place" my mom reminded and I smiled into the kiss before pulling away.

"I love you" I said, pecking him on the lips one last time before pulling away.

"I love you too" he smiled wrapping me in a tight hug. He gave me the ring and I put it on and smiled at him. "It will look better when it's real" he said and I shrugged.

"I don't care, this is perfect" I smiled down at the toy. I love how he didn't make this a serious thing, but in all reality, it was a pretty big and serious thing.

We kept walking and I saw space mountain and got excited. I grabbed Tyler's hands and bounced up and down like a child.

"Can we please go on it?" I asked with a smile, dragging out the word 'please.' He laughed and shook his head at my behavior.

"Yeah let's go" he said as I pulled him towards the line "I didn't realize I brought a child with me to Disney" he joked and I playfully glared at him.

"Shut up, you love me" I smiled up at him.

"I do love you" he smiled back pressing a quick kiss to the top of my head as he wrapped his arms around me in a bear hug. His hugs are always bear hugs to me, since he's so much taller than I am and has so much more muscle.

The day went on the same, riding different rides, and occasionally seeing everyone else. We met at the gates at around five to go out for dinner. We got a bus back to the hotel, and then each got in our cars and headed to an Italian restaurant near by. Sitting down, it was quiet until we all ordered.

"So how was your day?" Carrie asked me. She's is sitting next to me, with Tyler on my other side and Dylan across from me.

"It was great, Tyler did the most cheesy thing ever but it was adorable" I smiled and looked down at the toy ring that I still had on. I explained what he did and Carrie smiled.

"I didn't know he could be that adorable" she gushed, reaching past me and pinching Tyler's cheeks. He groaned and shoved her hands away. "You've only been dating what? Seven or eight months?" she asked and I nodded.

"It will be nine next week actually" I smiled. I looked at Tyler who was talking with Dylan and his brothers.

"You're not worried you're going too fast?" she asked and I shook my head.

"It might seem that way, but I feel like when you know who the one is, you know. I feel like he is the one, he is the first guy I've ever been in love with and he treats me like a princess. Yeah we get in stupid little arguments, but all couples do" I shrugged "But I definitely feel that he's the one for me" I smiled down at my lap, suddenly embarrassed by my little confession.

I felt a hand under my chin, turning my head. I wasn't surprised when it was Tyler. He smiled quickly and brought his lips to mine, our lips moving in sync. He pulled away only to peck me once more.

"You're the one for me too" he said grabbing my hand, and resting my hand in his in his lap. He went back to his conversation as I bit my lip and watched him talk about 'Teen Wolf'.

I love how passionate he is about his career. The way his eyes light up when he can talk about it, or go to set to film. I love the way his lips move with every word that leaves his mouth. I love the stubble he doesn't shave just because I love it. I love everything about Tyler, in my eyes he's perfect, and in his eyes I'm perfect. I love that he loves me. I love that he gets along with my family. I love that he does things to make me happy. I just really love Tyler, and it's now that I realize I have fallen madly and deeply in love with Tyler Hoechlin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I UPDATED! I hope everyone had a good Christmas to those who celebrate and I'm sorry it took so long to update the Christmas chapter. It's short and I'm sorry for that too, I also didn't know where I was taking this but I liked how it ended.