Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. Today Tyler and I were spending the day together, doing I don't know what. He was up late last night looking things up online, but I didn't care to ask knowing he would say its a secret.

Stretching I got up and walked into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I fixed my hair into a messy bun and then grabbed one of Tyler sweatshirts and threw it on. I walked out to the kitchen and leaned against the doorframe and watched a shirtless Tyler cook breakfast. I watched as his back muscles flexed as he stretched to reach something on the top shelf of the cabinet in the corner.

"Good morning beautiful" he said turning his head and smiling at me. He went back to cooking and I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around his bare torso.

"Good morning" I sighed as I rested my cheek on his back. "What are we doing today?" I asked pulling away as he turned the stove off and turned around.

"Well it's a surprise" he started, I told you it would be a surprise "But after breakfast which I made full of my love" he chuckled and I giggled shaking my head at him as he looked down at me "You need to go shower and get dressed and do whatever you do, because this is like an all day event"

"I'm excited now" I said pulling away and bouncing to the table. He brought the pancakes and eggs over and put some on my plate. I immediately started eating, wanting to get ready for the surprise. Once I was done I put my empty plate in the sink along with Tyler's and went back to my room.

I quickly turned on the shower and stripped off my clothing while I waited for the water to warm up. I did my usual shower routine, shampoo, conditioner, and then body wash. I grabbed my towel and dried my body off and then grabbed my hair dryer and blow dried my hair and then straightened it to perfection. I sighed not wanting to deal with make-up, so I didn't. Tyler said he liked me better without make up, he said I was naturally beautiful and didn't need to cover it up with make up. I didn't believe him, but some days I was too lazy or in a rush to find out a surprise, for make up.

I walked out of the bathroom and dug through my closet and drawers for clothes. Since it was the first day of June, it was pretty warm outside, but the problem was, I didn't know if I should dress casual and if we would be outside. I opened the door and stuck my head out since I was still wrapped in a towel and yelled down the hall to Tyler.

"Ty!" I yelled and waited for him to respond. I heard footsteps coming back the hallway and then his voice.

"Huh?" he asked, obviously not caring I'm wrapped in a towel, that or he didn't notice, but he's Tyler and he might have.

"What should I wear? And will we be inside or outside?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"We'll he outside, and dress casual" he said walking to the door and pushing it open slightly as I moved out of the way. I was watching him with confusion and he could tell. He turned around and smirked as he grabbed an extra towel and threw it over his shoulder. "I have to shower too" he smiled walking into the bathroom and closing the door. I laughed and shook my head at him once again as I walked back to search for clothes. Sometimes I didn't know how I dealt with him, but I didn't care it was always fun with him.

I decided on a pair of light wash high waisted denim shorts, my "Bulls" crop top that shows off my stomach and my plain black converse sneakers. I grabbed my bandana headband with a bow at the top and then I was pleased with my appearance. I sat on the couch and scrolled through twitter, there was nothing new really, I got some hate but I don't let it bother me. I realize people are just jealous of me, but I don't understand why, sure my brother is Dylan O'Brien and my boyfriend is Tyler Hoechlin, but there's no reason to send me hate, they don't even know me.