Chapter 23

"Okay Tyler, whatever" I said rolling my eyes. I grabbed my key to the room and walked out, slamming the hotel door behind me.

Last night was such a good night, but this morning Tyler woke up in a piss mood. I told him that I wanted to spend time with Dylan and Austin today, since I haven't in a while, and I'm glad I did. I don't want to be with him if he's going to be a jerk all day. Which is exactly what he was like this morning.

I step into the elevator and hit the ground floor button. The doors close and I'm on the ground floor in seconds. I step out and head to the little cafe for breakfast. I get some eggs, toast and a to go container of cereal and sit at a table. I begin eating and look up when I hear my name being called.

"Hey Dylan" I smile and he sits across from me. "Where's Austin?"

"He's coming" he said and I nodded and continued to eat, well more like play with my food. "What's wrong?" Dylan asked and I sighed.

"Tyler's in a piss mood today" I frowned "And it sucks because yesterday was such a good day. I don't know what happened but he just snapped this morning and was a real jerk" I said finally taking a bite of my toast.

"Well you will get out today with me and Austin" Dylan smiled and I smiled in return.

"Did he say what park he wanted to go to?" I asked and Dylan shook his head. He got up to get some food and Austin walked in, doing the same as Dylan before sitting down with me.

"Can we go to the animal kingdom?" Austin asked and I nodded.

"Of course, and we haven't done that one yet" I shrugged and Austin smiled. After we all finished eating we headed out to wait for a bus to the park.

I have to admit, I may hate my brothers some times and want to strangle them, but I miss spending time with them. We always used to spend days with each other, but one day that all stopped. Dylan got his big acting job on 'Teen Wolf' and was gone most of the time, and I started hanging out with other friends.

Dylan pulled me out of my thoughts by tugging on my arm. I looked around and we were at the park already. We got to the line and handed the lady our tickets and were allowed into the park.

The day was great, we did all the rides we wanted to do, including Everest about three or four times. If I had to pick a favorite, it was that roller coaster for sure. We start walking out of the park, and it's still early, so Austin and I didn't mind if Dylan stopped to take pictures with fans that had found us throughout the day. Austin and I went to the rain forest cafe to get a seat, since it was now dinner and we were hungry.

When we sat down at the table I pulled out my phone and saw a bunch of texts from Tyler and a few missed calls. I owe it to him to call him back since I just left without telling him where I was going, so he was probably worried. I told Austin I was going to call Tyler and I would be back. He nodded and kept looking over the menu.

"Macy what the hell?" Tyler boomed through the phone. I pulled the phone away from my ear slightly so it wasn't so loud. I leaned against the wall of the restaurant before he spoke again. "Where are you and why haven't you been answering your phone or texts?" he asks.

"I'm at the animal kingdom, I wasn't really looking at my phone and you were being an ass this morning so I wasn't in the mood to have my day ruined more by answering your calls" I snapped.

"What is your problem today?" Tyler scoffed through the phone and I rolled my eyes.

"We had a good day yesterday and then you woke up today and just started bitching about nothing" I said "I'm going to go, I'm hungry and I was having a good day until this phone call" I said hanging up. I walked back into the restaurant, hitting the ignore button multiple times when Tyler kept calling. Eventually I turned my phone off and stuck it in my pocket.