Chapter 30

"Good afternoon" the doctor smiled at us. I sat on the little bed and lifted my shirt up to reveal my baby bump. I'm now five months pregnant and we can find out the gender of the baby. Tyler sits next to me and grabs my hand as the doctor begins the sonogram. "Do you want to know the gender?"

"Can you actually write it down for us so we can't see it? We want to have a reveal party" I said and the doctor smiled.

"Of course, people do it all the time" she smiled. I looked at Tyler as he watched the screen. His face was lit up with a smile, and he didn't even realize I was looking at him. The doctor wrote the gender on a piece of paper and folded it up and handed it to me. I stuck it in my purse and got cleaned up. We grabbed our pictures and went out to the car.

We knew we were finding out the gender today so we invited both our families and a few friends over for the party. We drove straight to the party store because to reveal the gender we're going to use a piñata, so we will pull the string and if pink confetti comes out its a girl and if it's blue it's a boy. Tyler stayed in the car and I grabbed the paper and went inside. I walked to the counter and handed the lady the paper, she opened it and smiled and then went to get the piñata full of confetti. She handed the cute little piñata that looked like a baby carriage and I smiled and thanked her before walking back to the car.

"Do we still have salad at home?" I asked rubbing my belly, feeling the baby turning and kicking. I grabbed Tyler's and hand and placed it under mine so he could feel.

"That's the baby?" he asked and I laughed.

"What else would it be?" I laughed. He shrugged and pulled his hand back and began driving home. Tyler hasn't felt the baby move yet, every time he tried to feel the baby stopped. "So do we still have salad at home?" I asked.

"I think so" he said and I smiled.

"Good, I really want some" I groaned and he chuckled. "Once I finish eating we can set up whatever we need to since people will be here in like an hour"

We got back to the house and I went to the kitchen in search of the salad. I found it and put it in a bowl and added some dressing and began eating as Tyler brought in extra chairs. I finished and helped get plates and the snacks we got and placed them on the counter. I grabbed the piñata and Tyler hung it up just in time for people to start showing up. Amber and a few of Tyler's friends showed up first, and then our families came. Dylan and Connor came last, Tyler made sure to set up the gate at the bottom of the stairs for Connor. He's grown a lot, he's starting to talk and he crawls like crazy. He will go up the stairs if you don't watch him.

"Connor come here" Tyler said. Connor looked up from the floor and smiled. He put the toy down and crawled over to Tyler, pulling himself up to stand. "Dylan did you know he could do this?" Tyler asked looking down at Connor who was holding on to his leg for support.

"Yeah he did that for the first time like last week" he shrugged.

"Why didn't you tell anyone?" I laughed pulling out my phone, calling Connors name and taking a picture. I liked the picture so I set it as my lock screen and put it on twitter. He was holding on to Tyler's leg, looking over his shoulder and smiling at me.

"Dada" Connor said as Dylan walked back into the room with a bottle. Dylan smiled and handed him the bottle and sat next to Tyler.

"Alright since everyones in the same room at the same time lets do this" I said getting up out of the chair. Tyler set Connor in Dylan's lap and stood next to me grabbing my hand. He looked at me and smiled and I nodded. Tyler grabbed onto the string and pulled it down, the confetti falling next to us. I looked at the color and smiled and then looked up at Tyler who had a big smile on his face as well. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine, smiling through the kiss.