Chapter 21

"Babe" Tyler said but I didn't move. "Baby" he kissed my cheek and I sighed. I rolled over and saw Tyler fully dressed.

"What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes and seeing its still dark outside.

"4:30" he said looking at his watch "I have to go back to work today" he said and I frowned.

"I'll probably come visit later" I said and he smiled.

"Okay, I have to go" he kissed me again before running out of the room. I giggled lightly and then rolled over and went back to sleep.

When I woke up a few hours later I decided to quickly shower and ready for the day before eating breakfast. I made myself some eggs and bacon and looked through my phone, going on twitter, instagram and things like that. Once I was done I cleaned my plate and put it away after drying it. I grabbed my wallet and phone and headed to the car. After I realized I forgot my keys, I ran back inside, grabbed them and went back to my car and started it.

I drove to target to get something for Amber for her birthday. It's in a few days and Tyler and I are going to spend the night with her and her boyfriend at our apartment. I didn't know what she wanted, but she loves coffee so I decided to get her a bunch of different coffee mugs. I payed and decided to visit Tyler now.

I drove onto the set and walked to the building they were shooting in. They were on a lunch break for a half hour, but everyone still had their makeup on. Dylan saw me and smiled as he came to give me a hug.

"Hey, how was your thanksgiving?" he asked and I smiled.

"It was good. I love Tyler's family" I said as we walked to where Tyler was. He turned around when he heard us talking and I freaked out a little bit. Tyler had makeup on, and he looked super pale, like he was dying and for a minute, I was worried.

"Don't worry it's just makeup" Tyler laughed standing up and giving me a kiss.

"I know, it's just shocking when you're not expecting it" I laughed sitting next to him. Dylan sat across from us with Holland next to him. She smiled at me and said hello before going back to eating.

"What did you do this morning?" Tyler asked giving me a bite of his pizza.

"I went shopping for Ambers birthday" I said "I got her a bunch of coffee mugs, because I have no idea what to get her and she loves coffee so I just got those" I shrugged.

"She didn't tell you what she wanted?" he asked.

"She said she didn't know at first, and then she said she didn't want anything, but she got me stuff on my birthday so it's only fair" I said and Tyler nodded.

"Makes sense" he said finishing off his pizza.

"Okay, Macy I can't handle these two" Holland laughed pointing to Dylan and Tyler.

"What did they do now?" I asked raising an eyebrow at the two.

"They argue about you! Tyler says he knows more and Dylan says he knows more, so we should have a little fun right now and settle this" she said and I shrugged.

"Okay, I actually have money on Tyler" I laughed and Dylan's jaw dropped.

"Not even your own brother?" he asked putting his hand over his heart, faking hurt.

"Let's just find out" I said shaking my head.

"I'll ask the questions" Holland said and we all nodded. "Okay, we will start off easy, what is Macy's favorite color?"

"Pink" Dylan said and Tyler laughed.

"It's blue" he said and I nodded.

"It's blue, Dylan I absolutely hate pink" I laughed and he frowned.