Chapter 5

We watched about 2 movies before I looked over at Tyler and he was asleep. He was laying down on the couch, his head in my lap and his feet on the arm of the couch. I sighed and ran my hands through his hair which must have woken him up. His eyes fluttered open and he smiled up at me as I smiled down at him.

"I didn't mean to wake you up" I said still running my hands through his hair.

"It's fine. What time is it?" he asked sitting up, stretching his arms over his head.

I looked over at the clock on the wall seeing it was almost midnight. Dylan had called me three times since I left the house at around nine. I never answered and I didn't need to, he didn't need to know my business.

"So a little birdy told me its almost your birthday" I said looking over Tyler and he shrugged.

"It's not that big of a deal" he said and I raised an eyebrow.

"Well you and I are still going to do something" I said lifting my feet up and resting them on his lap, his hands immediately resting on my ankles.

"What are we gonna do?" he asked looking over at me.

"I don't know yet" I giggled and he chuckled. My phone started to ring again and I groaned. I saw Dylan's name and was going to hit ignore when Tyler leaned forward and answered it. "Tyler" I groaned and he smiled at me as he listened to Dylan.

"She's fine...yeah...why would I tell you?...I don't think she wants to talk...hang on" Tyler said into the phone and then down to me. He raised an eyebrow as if silently asking if I wanted to talk to Dylan and I sighed and nodded, maybe if I talked he would stop calling.

"What Dylan?" I sighed as I took the phone from Tyler.

"What the hell?! Why haven't you been answering my calls?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. I love my brother but he can be way too protective when it comes to boys, and it would be worse with Tyler since he's older and friends with Dylan, so he knows how he is.

"Because you're not mom. I don't need to answer your calls I'm twenty one Dylan, I can do what I want." I said resting my back against the arm of the couch as my legs still rested on Tyler's lap.

"Well what are you guys doing that you couldn't answer my calls?" Dylan asked and I groaned and then decided I would mess with him.

"Having sex" I said cooly and I watched as Tyler looked over at me with wide eyes. I giggled and told Dylan to hang on. I put the phone down and covered it with my hand so Dylan couldn't hear.

"What are you doing?" Tyler asked and I shrugged.

"I'm going to mess with him" I said and he looked at me.

"He's going to kill me now" he said and I laughed lightly.

"If you and Dylan ever got into a fist fight, you would win have you seen Dylan? He has noodle arms" I laughed and so did Tyler as he nodded.

"Good point, go back to messing with him. Oh put it on speaker I want to hear this" he smiled and I did. I took my hand off the speaker and put it on speaker phone.

"I'm back" I said.

"Okay so you couldn't answer my calls because you were having sex?!" Dylan asked and I laughed quietly.

"Yeah" I said.

"For like two hours?" he asked and I nodded even though he couldn't see me.

"Yeah we just kept going, it was great, we got tired and took a break and then-" I started before Dylan cut me off.