Chapter 1

*Macy's P.O.V.*

Hey, I'm Macy O'Brien. Yes my brother is Dylan O'Brien, otherwise known as Stiles on "Teen Wolf". Actually we're twins, he's five minutes older than I am, but he acts about five years younger than we actually are.

"Teen Wolf" hasn't been officially released on tv yet, but it will be in a few weeks. Considering my brother is one of the leads he gets a DVD of the first few episodes to watch before its released. Our whole family is getting together in the family room to watch the first episode.

Mom and dad are on the smaller couch that only fits two people off to the side, and I'm squished between my two brothers, there's of course Dylan and then our younger brother Austin who is 16, while Dylan and I are 20.

I was in love with this show after the first five minutes. I'm jealous Dylan works with so many attractive guys. He's told us stories about the people he works with and I would love to meet them sometime. The guy I was most attracted to was the guy who plays Derek. He has gorgeous eyes, and short brown hair that's spiked up in the front a little bit.

Once it was over mom, dad and Austin decided to go up to their rooms and get ready for bed. Dylan and I stayed up and just talked like we normally do. The two of us are really close, I tell him a lot, not everything because he doesn't need to know everything.

"So did you like it?" He asked propping his feet up on the coffee table.

"Yes!" i laughed a little "It was amazing!"

"I'm glad you liked it" He smiled "But tomorrow the cast is getting together and having this big lunch. Would you want to come?" Dylan asked and I sat up.

"I'm allowed to come?" I asked excitedly and Dylan nodded "Of course I'll come!" I said yawning.

"Why don't you go to bed?" Dylan laughed and I stood up.

"That's what I'm going to do now" I said crossing my arms and walking up the stairs to my room. I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a shirt about ten sizes too big for me and layed down in bed.

------

"Macy come on! We're already going to be late!" Dylan yelled up the stairs, and by the tone of his voice he was getting annoyed and tired of waiting for me. I grabbed my phone and quickly ran down the stairs as Dylan held the door open for me as I walked out.

"Sorry" I said opening his car door and getting in. He started the car and pulled out onto the road and sped down the road and he laughed "What?"

"We're not going to be late" He smiled and I glared at him.

"So I rushed for no reason?" I asked.

"I knew if i didn't rush you, you would still be getting ready, and then we would be late" He said and I groaned.

"I hate you" I said crossing my arms and looking out the window.

"You love me. You have to, you're literally stuck with me" He said laughing and I looked over at him and narrowed my eyes at him.

"Not unless you suspiciously get thrown out of the car" I said raising an eyebrow and he frowned.

"You would do that?" He asked glancing over at me as he turned into the parking lot of a restaurant I've never heard of.

"No, but if you annoyed me enough, maybe" I said unbuckling my seatbelt and getting out of the car and waiting for Dylan. Once he finally got out we started walking into the restaurant when someone called Dylan's name.

"Dylan!" I heard a deep voice. Dylan stopped walking and I stopped a few seconds after him and turned around.

"Heochlin" Dylan said and then doing some kind of handshake. "This is my sister Macy" Dylan said and I smiled.