Chapter 24

"Macy!" Dylan called from the pool. I had gotten out a while ago and the boys were still in there obviously.

"What?" I asked sitting up.

"Come in" he said and I shook my head.

"No, I just want to relax" I said and he pouted.

"Just let her be" I heard Tyler say and I smiled to myself. I layed back down and closed my eyes to shield the brightness of the sun. I really need to get back to the room to start packing since we go back home tomorrow. This week has gone by too fast and I don't want to leave. I sat up again and began gathering my things since I was done for the day.

"I'll be in the room Ty" I called to Tyler in the pool.

"Alright, leave that other bathing suit out if you're packing" he smirked and Dylan slapped the back of his head.

"Not around me" he groaned and Tyler laughed. I rolled my eyes and began walking back to the room. I grabbed my suitcase once I got back to the room and started putting some of my clothes in it. Once I was towards the end of packing I put the bathing suit on the very top and then zipped up my suitcase. I sat on the bed and played on my phone until Tyler came in.

"You all done?" Tyler asked looking at my suitcase on the floor.

"Yup" I said putting my phone down and sitting up. "Now it's time for you to pack" I smiled.

"I will don't worry" he said grabbing his suitcase and throwing things in. Once he was all done he looked around the empty room and frowned.

"What?" I laughed.

"You packed the bathing suit" he said still frowning and I laughed. "I didn't want you too because we've been here for almost a week, where we have a lot of alone time and we haven't got it in yet" he said and I laughed harder.

"Open my bag" I said. He furrowed his eyebrows but walked over to my bag and picked it up. He set it on the bed and opened it up. He smirked as he picked up the bathing suit and then looked to me. "See, I thought this through" I smiled at him. The door opened and I looked up to see Dylan and he rolled his eyes.

"What the hell is that?" he asked gesturing to the bathing suit.

"Nothing" I said taking it from Tyler and putting it back in my bag. I zipped it closed and Tyler put my suitcase back where he got it. "What do you need?" I asked leaning back on my hands.

"I was supposed to ask if you two wanted to come to dinner with us" Dylan said and I looked at Tyler and he shrugged.

"Yeah we'll come" I shrugged and Dylan nodded and left the room.

"And right after that we'll get it on" Tyler smirked grabbing a change of clothes and walking to the bathroom.

"I swear you have the mind of a seventeen year old boy" I laughed as I rolled my eyes.

------

"Are you guys ready to go home?" my mom asked us. We've been at dinner for a while now, everyone has gotten their food and finished as much as they could, and now we are just talking.

"No" I said shaking my head. "I love it here"

"Yeah I don't want to leave either" Austin said and Travis agreed.

"I would totally move here" Tyler shrugged and I looked up at him.

"Really?" I smiled and he grinned as he nodded his head.

"Yeah but I can't because of the show" he said "At least not right now" he added. "But I would move here someday" he said.

"So you all are getting older and I want to know when I'm going to get grandchildren" Tyler's mom said and Tyler laughed.