little man

DYLAN Welcomes The Birth of His Nephew

A couple of days ago, Dylan was photographed at a children's clothing store

A couple of days ago, Dylan was photographed at a children's clothing store. No one knew the reason behind this.

Well, Dylan just revealed it.

His older sister, singer-actress HANA, welcomed her first child with her husband Daniel Choi.

Dylan took to Instagram on the same day Hana announced the birth of her son, saying, "I am very happy that I now have a nephew who I can dote on."

This post clarified pregnancy rumors surrounding Dylan and his girlfriend, BLACKPINK's Rosé.

Congratulations to Hana and her husband!

Also Congratulations to Dylan on becoming an uncle once again!

__________
INSTAGRAM

Dylan ✔️
DylanOfficial:

Liked by HanaOfficial, JND, and others

I will always celebrate June and cherish it. All because you were born during June.

I am very happy that I have become an uncle to a handsome nephew. It runs in our family. 😂

No, seriously I am very happy that I have a nephew to dote on. I know that it was very difficult for you to come into this world. From now on, you have five uncles that will always take care of you.

Love you little man.

COMMENTS:

- shit you would think Dylan was the father because of his caption.

- Dylan is clearly a devoted uncle. Imagine how he will be with his own children.

- This just makes me what Dylan to get married soon and have kids.

- It's his first nephew. Dylan clearly has a favorite. He already has a niece and goddaughter.

- Dylan said that Hana was his favorite sibling, so her child will beat their other siblings.

- Rosé is focusing on music in LA, while Dylan welcomed the birth of his nephew.

- It's quite weird how Dylan was very public (even in a subtle way) with his relationship. Now we have to look for breadcrumbs.