Debut

Stray Kids were currently waiting in the waiting room to perform on stage when his phone started to buzz indicating he had new messages.

Felix noticed that Dylan wasn't paying attention to the conversion.

"Danny hyung who are you texting?"

"Hana Noona why?"

"I'm sad that she couldn't come to see our debut stage."

"Oh Felix, she is busy at the studio."

"She's recording?!"

"Yeah, she's working on her new mini album."

With that Felix and the rest of the maknae line were fanboying about their favorite solo idol which just happened to be his sister. Dylan heard the message that his older brother Jaehyun sent him. There was no way that their dad sent him a congratulatory message. He's "too" busy with the company to follow his idol children's career.

Stray Kids you're on in ten minutes.

Dylan sighed knowing that his family wouldn't be watching his debut. Hana and him belonged to the same company but rarely saw each other.

After performance

Dylan was sweaty and he didn't like that one bit. Once they got to their dorm, Dylan was the first one in the shower. Meanwhile, the members prepared a small cake that Hana left at their dorm.

Once Dylan got out the shower, he realized that his father and older siblings sent him congratulatory messages.

Dylan headed to the kitchen, Minho came out carrying a cake well the another members sang a song.

"Dylan hyung, we know that Hana Noona was busy today and couldn't visit you but she sent you this cake and asked us to sing for you on behalf of her," explained Jisung.

On debut day, Dylan couldn't ask for anything else.

__________
Filler Chapter.
Also check out my other idol book on Hana.
If you didn't notice there's a hint on what the possible next chapter will be about.